Finale!

Tam: What the heck are "musicals"?

Linh: It appears to be a play where the dialogue stops, and the plot is conveyed through song.

Fitz: Through song?

Biana: Yes...

Dex: Wait wait wait. So, an actor is saying his lines and then... out of nowhere he just starts singing?

Sophie: Yes...

Keefe: Well that is the *breaks into song* stupidest thing that I have ever heard!

Biana: You're doing a play, got something to say, so you sing it?!

Dex: It's absurd!

Tam: Who on Earth is going to sit there, while an actor breaks into song?

Fitz: What possible thought could the audience think other than this is horribly wrong?

Sophie: Remarkably? They don't think that.

Keefe: Seriously? Why not?

Linh: Wait... The script says...

*The curtains open slowly, a silhouette steps forward slowly*

Silhouette: It's... A... *suddenly pops from their spot to being right in between Dex and Fitz*

Peggy: Musical! *Puts her arms around their shoulders* A musical! Nothing's as amazing as a musical! *slides over to Linh and spins her around* With song and dance!

Linh: *laughs*

Peggy: *pops up behind Biana and Tam* And sweet romance!

Tam: *places a kiss against Biana's temple and she giggles*

Peggy: *pops to the middle of the stage and holds her hands out to all of them* And happy endings happening by happenstance!

Sophie: Well I mean-

Peggy: *pops into the rafters with the lights* Bright lights! *pops down and shoves Fitz* Stage fights!

Fitz: Hey!

Peggy: And a dazzling chorus! You wanna be great, then you gotta create a musical!

Fitz: *rubbing his arm where Peggy shoved him* I don't know.

Tam: I find it hard to believe people would actually pay to see something like this.

Keefe: Let's say it's a Saturday night and you wanna go out on the town!

Biana: *places a hand on her chest* Got a lady to flatter-

Dex: *appearing behind her* Who might give it up if you don't let her down

Biana: *flushes and smacks him*

Dex: *laughs*

Fitz: You could go see a tragedy.

Keefe: *crosses his arms* But that wouldn't be very fun.

Dex: Or a play from Greek Mythology

Peggy: *loudly* I'm once again skipping a line!

Keeper: *groan*

Keefe: *overly dramatic* You could go see a drama! *places a hand to his forehead and falls backward, Dex catching him at the last minute with a very annoyed expression* With all of that trauma and pain!

Dex: *drops Keefe*

Keefe: Ow! Hey!

Dex: Or go see something more relaxing