Episode 3

PoV: ...

Cute... I can't take it. I need more. More of him! I want him!

My camera watched him and took every picture of him I could get. My memory card ran out of space, I switched with on my empty ones.

I loved him, as a singer he was so talented, Sonic... My Sonic what I would do to make you mine.

I uploaded the pictures to my computer and took a few more picture of Sonic as he slept. I had everything set up at home. A black room, and printer for the pictures. I printed them all and made copies on my favorites.

"He's going to love these," I tension build in my body, "You'll make a song for me, won't you Sonic~"

It was so hot, just seeing a picture of him eating made me-

"AAAHHHAAAAaaa~♡♡♡!" I want him... I need to have him...

PoV: Shadow The Hedgehog

Sonic managed to put himself in bed for once. He had fallen asleep and hand buried himself under a haord of pillows and was curled up in the center. He still had the animal instinct of burrowing a nest.

  I love one out if the way and found him curled up in pyjamas. I moved his hand away from his mouth and grazed my thumb over his lips.

"You always were a heavy sleeper," I kissed his inner ear and gentle caressed his tail.

"Aa~" he moaned in his sleep and my phone buzzed.

  Damn, I checked my phone. His manger wanted me to set up a meet and greet with his fans. Those were always dangerous. So many dared to touch him after coming out of the bathroom, it was disgusting!

  This time I would have rows of hand sanitizer set up before anyone touched him. I wasn't going to let him be tainted.

PoV: Sonic

  I woke up under all my pillows and Shadow reading a book next to my bed.

"What day is it?" I stretched.

"It's Thursday. You woke up before eight, just before your alarm," Shadow shut of the alarm clock before it could ring.

"Did I?" I yawned.

"You only have one thing on schedule for today and that's to write 3 new hit songs before you meet with your producer tomorrow for recording," Shadow helped me out of bed, "I'll be making eggs with bacon and oatmeal for breakfast. I suggest you dress comfortable to today."

"... okay..." I want to go back to sleep...

  I walked to the bathroom to brush my teeth before getting dressed. I pulled on some leggings I had as a t-shirt that was too long for me to wear. I walked out and ate before I got to sit and watch my show. Three new songs... I wonder what I should do.

  I sat there with my notebook humming the melody I had created. By the time the sun was high I had three new songs, ready for their first performance.

---

"Shadow, the sky is really pretty," I looked out the window, it kinda makes me forget all the creepy letters.

"Sonic," Shadow grabbed my hand.

"What is it?" I asked as he pull me to the bed, "Shadow?" He started pulling of my leggings, "You don't need to change me."

"You're innocence is too pure," he laughed, he had such a weird look in his eye.

"Shadow, you're acting weird- Ah!" He pushed me down and lifted my shirt.

"I have to..."

"Do you need something?" I didn't know why he was undressing me again, I wasn't asleep, he didn't need to.

"Delivery!" The doorbell rang.

  Shadow had a blank expression and he stopped to get the mail. It was a large crate of fan mail.

"Wow, there's so many," I picked up a blue one, "Aww this one looks like it was written by a kid."

  I opened it and it was a very sweet letter by some boy named Miles. The letters were all normal, thankfully. Then there was a box wrapped in pink wrapping paper. I opened it and I was....its was terrifying... Pictures on me and a pair of women's underwear. There was a note inside.

  I gave you mine. Now you give me yours.

~~~