Episode 10

PoV: Sonic

"Please, stop..." I begged, "Shadow, please... let me go..."

"I told you to be home at four," Shadow forced me down on my knees, my hands were tied behind my back.

"I'm sorry, they forced me to stay late," I pleaded for him to stop and let me be, but he only ignored me, "Shadow-mm!"

"Quiet down," Shadow forced his fingers into my mouth. His hands were bitter tasting and a strand of hair was stuck in my mouth from his fur, "Or I'll make this worse for you," I stayed quiet after he pulled his fingers from my mouth. He licked my saliva from his fingers, and lifted my head. His eyes stared at me with a deep interest in his thoughts, "You're lucky I can't leave any marks that can be seen on you. And I can't risk damaging your vocal cords."

  Wait... Why is he considering all of that? I thought he just wanted to hurt me.

"Well, it was your first mistake and you're already in pain, I can be forgiving," he grabbed me and laid me over his lap on the couch and pulled my shorts and under wear down.

"Wait what are you- Ahh!" I felt something inside. It hurt so much more from the soreness I already had.

"I told you to stay silent, or I'd make it worse," he pushed against once of the bruises making me wince.

  I nodded and tried to keep quiet as he pushed harder. Shadow pulled it out after tears started to sting my eyes. He untied my hands and I tried to get up, Shadow pushed me back down again. I stayed still, my stomach turned I was so afraid of what he'd do to me.

"I'm only going easy on you today," I yelped as I felt a strike on my bare flesh.

"Ahh!" I felt a second strike, harder than the last.

  Shadow kept hitting me over and over, harder and harder every single time. He stopped after my face was soaked with tears, Shadow was so cruel so suddenly...

"Next time you're late," Shadow forced me to look at him, "Your ass is going to feel worse," He dropped me on the floor and poured himself a glass of water. I heard his phone go off, "I'll be back in an hour, if I'm in a good mood I may reward you. Do not unlock any of the windows while I'm gone."

  Shadow left me alone and I ran for the phone. I called Rouge first, but when she answered... nothing would come out of my mouth. My voice didn't work. I couldn't ask her for help or for her to come over... I couldn't do anything, or Shadow would sell me like he said he would...

"Hello? Sonic? Guys it was a mistake," she hung up and I fell to my knees.

  Why can't I ask for help... Shadow... Why did you do this to me... Why...

PoV: Shadow

  When I got back Sonic was hiding under his blanket. I slowly leaned over him and pinned him to the bed.

"You're still awake," I nuzzled him, "You should be asleep."

"...Sh-Shadow... ..." he whispered.

"You know, they gave me this amazing whiskey before I left, now I need something to wash it down," I pulled him out of the blanket.

"Ie!" He tried running and I grabbed his wrist, pulling him down onto the bed and pushing him onto his back.

"Don't put me in a bad mood, you know what will happen," he froze and calmed down, letting my kiss his supple neck.

  I kiss his lips and pushed my tongue into his mouth, taste every inch of him. I unbuttoned his shorts and rubbed his sheath. His member grew and he started to squirm as I refused to let go of his tongue. I let go once his member was fully erected and he coughed, desperate for air.

"I think I'll have my favorite drink raw," I took his member in my mouth and sucked, hard.

"AAAAaaahhhhaaaa~!!!" He moaned, gripping the sheets as I made him moan more at more. As I used my tongue to squeeze him, "...kamingu..."

  He was going to cum. I gave him a final, hard suck and he came. Drooling and moaning in pleasure. His fur slightly damp with sweat. I swallowed it all and let him go.

"Good boy," I held him, "I'll keep treating you nicely like this if you behave. Alright."

  He nodded.

  It would take long, I moment I made him moan while fucking him, he was going to start loving me. I just needed to train him a bit.

PoV: Amy

"How dare he... Sonic is mine... how could he taint my boyfriend like that. All I wanted was a video of Sonic singing in the bath. What's so great about a gay blowjob- I can re animate This! I'll replace Shadow with myself, this is going to be beautiful!"

  Just wait for me Sonic. I'll get more that you wonderfully smelling, unwashed, boxers next time.

"Maybe I'll get his leggings, used and musty with his scent and sweat from training before the concert. How wonderful~"

"I can't wait~"

~~~