Episode 17

PoV: Sonic

"Ssonic... where are you?" I heard the door to my room in the tour bus and Shadow was in the doorway.

  I turned the light on and he fell onto my bed.

"Sh-Shadow?" I couldn't believe that was him. I poked him with a pen and he didn't move.

"Sonic..." he rolled onto his back.

"What is that?" His breath reaked! "Gross Shadow, where did you go?"

"Sonic, is everything okay?" Knuckles came out of the bathroom, drying his hands on a towel.

"Um..." I pointed to Shadow, "He smells weird."

"Dumbass had too many beers," Knuckles grabbed Shadow and took him out of my bed. He laid Shadow down on the couch and covered him with a blanket.

"Beers? He had alcohol?" I asked.

"Yeah, he feels guilty, you were taken by that girl, so he's trying to get rid of the guilt. You're finally talking again, which is good. Are you feeling any better?"

"I'm not sure..." I didn't feel worse... but I didn't feel normal either...

"I think hearing your voice will be all he needs when he wakes up," Knuckles gave me a pat on the back.

---

  Knuckle had me go to bed... I couldn't sleep without Shadow, I was so used to him sitting and reading as I fell asleep. And... he was so weird... he did that to me, touched me, and told me to obey him... why couldn't I get mad at him for that. Am I scared of him? Shadow's never really hurt me. Even when he punished me, the pain went away after a while... Should I be scared of him?

I got up and took my blanket out with me, "I don't need to be scared of you."

  I sat down besides Shadow with my blanket, you just like weird sex, or is it normal sex.

"Shadow," I called him.

"Hm?" He was still smelly.

"If... if you'll be more gentle with me, I might like some of the things you do..." I covered my face in the blanket, it was too emberassing.

"He's not going to remember that," Knuckles picked me up and put me on the other couch of the tour bus.

"Why not?" I asked.

"He's drunk," Knuckles said, "He's been drinking too much acohol. He probrably won't remember tonight and have an awful headache tomorrow morning."

"I see," I watched Shadow sleep since I couldn't fall asleep on my own.

  A bad headache tomorrow morning... I guess that's why grown ups who drink a lot always seem mad, they always have headaches.

  Shadow's going to have a headache, I hope he's not too mad tomorrow. He's scary when hes made.

~~~