Episode 13

PoV: Sonic

"Ahh~ Shadow please... stop- aah!" I had lost track of time... Shadow wouldn't stop... I was starting to lose my voice from begging him to finish.

"Didn't I tell you to be quiet?" Shadow covered my mouth, "Or did you forget your concert is in two days?"

  I stopped struggling, if I strained my voice I wouldn't be able to sing... I bite his hand when he thrusted into me. I didn't care if I hurt him, he was hurting me.

"Fuck, I shouldn't have expected you having a strong jaw," Shadow pulled his hand away, bleeding with my bite mark.

"Watashi wa tatakai o yamenai," I growled, I was going to be true to my word. I wouldn't stop fighting if he was going to keep hurting me.

"Go to sleep," he pushed me down, I was free. He didn't get the chance to come inside, I managed to kill his boner.

  At least I got him to stop for now. I watched Shadow leave my room. I was starting to get sore, I had to suck it up and take this chance. The second Shadoe shut that door I ran up to it and locked it. I knew there was no key for the door to my room. Mostly because the last time I locked Shadow had to break it down by force. I had to keep him from breaking it down again.

"The dresser," I slowly started to push my dresser against my door, "come... on..." I hadn't building up any of my strength. I was a singer, my agents wanted me to stay lean rather than strong, so weights weren't necessary for me. I hard had strength in my arm, but my core was just enough to get the heave thing in front of my door.

"Sonic! Open this door immediately!" Shadow was pissed on the otherside. I didn't not feel like dying at the moment.

"No-mm!" I felt arms around me and cover my mouth.

"You don't know how long I've been waiting for this moment!"

  My heart was racing. I had forgot why I was never alone. Why I had hired Shadow... the girl holding me was the reason... I attempted to struggle, and couldn't get out of her grip. She pushed a cloth against my nose and mouth. I couldn't smell anything but I was getting dizzy... my body was getting weaker...

Help... Shadow... ....

... ...

...

PoV: Shadow

"Knuckles! Break it down," I ordered him.

"Right," the echidna easily punched through the door. He pulled the door from its hinges and tossed it aside, then pushed down the dresser that was blocking it.

"Son of a bitch!" Sonic was gone, there was a note on the wall. It was pinned there by a sticker. I grabbed it, it was typed so we couldn't analized the had writing.

  I'll be taking my sweet Sonic for a while. You can't stop the power of love~♡

"She got to him. Damn it!"

"Who did?" Knuckles asked, as I clutched the note in my hand.

"Sonic's stalker."

~~~