Episode 8

PoV: Shadow

This feeling... it was heavenly. The soft, moist feeling around my genitalia. It was hot, and the silky feeling it had was addictive. It was tight, and I just barely fit inside, but it was perfect.

"Shadow... please... it hurts..." Sonic begged as I pushed my entire length into his body. I bit his neck, just enough to make him wince, before I left a hickey in it's place.

"I can't get enough of you," I purred and rolled him onto his back, "This'll be out little secret. If you want me to keep protecting, you'll never speak a word of this."

"No... Shadow... why are you being so crule?" He cried as I thrusted I to him.

"Its only because I adore you," I kissed him, thrusting into his perfect body until my hips and thighs ached. I had been building up all week for this, I released a huge load into Sonic's entrance.

  I lifted one of his legs and let it rest on my shoulder. I trusted deeper into him, the moment I found his prostate I hit it head on with full force.

"AAAAAHHHAAA~!!!!" His moans... they were more wonderful than his songs, "Yameru! Onegaishimasu! Shadow!"

  He was switching languages, it just made him all the more beautiful. I decided to tempt him, rubbing the sheath when I knew a small, and extremely sensitive, toy was hiding.

"Shinaide kudasai! Soko ni furenaide kudasai..." he was begging me not to touch him, I needed more of his cries, more of his moans. I needed more of him... all of him.

"Je ne peux pas ... s'il vous plaît ...." his face flushed as I was finally able to pull his small member from it's hiding place, "Shadow- haah~!"

  Sonic came and his walls got even tight than before. I rammed him until I though my balls were turning blue from not cumming. I shot my second load as deep inside as I could reach. I didn't let go until I knew for a face that every drop was out.

  Sonic's consciousness was fading as I finished. He passed out after I pulled out and I cleaned him up. I cleaned myself up and laided down besides him in bed. There was still a bit of semen dripping out of him, and I smile with the work I finally finished.

He's finally mine.

PoV: Sonic

  My body was in so much pain, waking up I was hit with the immediate agony. Tears were already running down my face as I came eye to eye with Shadow's smile.

"Good morning," he placed an ice pack onto my back and trapped me on his arms, "You're sore aren't you, my little song bird."

"Shadow... let go. Ah!" I couldn't move with this pain. It hurt so bad, just lifting myself ached.

"Here," he pushed something cold into my body making me wince, "Relax, I froze a glove filled with water, the fingers are your internal ice pack."

"Why did you do this to me?" I gripped his stupid shirt, I want to rip it a part to get rid of the whirlpool of emotion in me. I wanted the pain to stop.

"That's easy," Shadow lifted my head and made me face him, "Because I'm obsessed with you, and I'm never, letting you go."

~~~