Episode 11

PoV: Sonic

  I can't move... My body was shaking as I woke up, Shadow's arms were around me as he slept. Had he done this to me before? What had he done to me while I was asleep?

"Will you stop shaking, it's making me sick," Shadow tightened his grip around me, I couldn't move without him waking up,"Why the hell are you even awake?"

  Maybe I can get him let me go with an excuse.

"S'il vous plait, laissez-moi partir. Je dois faire pipi," I whispered, it was partly true. I did need to use the rest room.

"I'm not that fluent in French Sonic, or Japanese," Shadow reminded me.

"Shadow... I have to pee..." I said.

"You better come back when you're done," he let me go and I slowly slipped away. I walked to the bathroom, locked the door and my knees gave out.

  Tears poured down my checks and my breath was uneasy. I was just in the bathroom... but I was alone...

"... stop it... calm down... calm-" my throat choked up.

"Hey," Shadow's voice... he had unlocked the door and grabbed me and wiped my cheek, "Stop crying, I won't hurt you for no reason. Understand that. I'm not one to abuse the one I care about."

"Hitori ni shite kudasai... Onegaishimasu," I couldn't stop the shaking of my body or voice. My body collapsed when I was alone...

"If I do that you'll end up like this again," he picked me up and laid me on the couch, "I'm hiring you a body guard."

"... ...I don't need one..." My voice had returned.

"You do," Shadow pulled me into his arms. Warm from his body heat but cold from the feeling, "I won't have that stalker touch you. And I won't have another situation like before. No girls are going to be stealing your clothes during your next concert."

  My next concert... I can't sing like this... it's in three days...

"We can't cancel it..." I asked.

"No, this has already been sponsored. We can't cancel it or you'll lose half your wealth. You have two concerts this month. The next one is sponsored by a hospital," he reminded me.

"I know, I want to sing a new song for that one," I whispered.

"Good. You have recordings today, can you walk again?"

"... I think so..."

"I'll dress you then," he got up and I followed him back to the bedroom.

  He picked out my clothes and underwear. He slowly dressed me. He slip a pair of the panties Rouge had gotten me up my thighs, repeating the process with a pair of black jeans. He stopped before buttoning them, my tensed as I felt him kiss my lower stomach. He slid his hand up my back, his lips grazing my stomach until he kissed my chest.

"Shadow... stop... please..." My body quivered as he only continued... He kissed my neck and pushed me onto my bed. He was about to lower my pants, "Wait, we'll be late..."

  That made him stop. Shadow was strict with being on time, he always was, and it had saved me just then. He pulled a white tank top over me and then a tan knitt sweater over that.

He took me to the recording session, my back side still sore from what he had done to me. My only choice was to endure it.

  I can't handle it... just until I can find a way to get out of this...

~~~