Episodes 18

PoV: Shadow

  My head was pounding, any noise made it worse. Sonic was currently staying in a hotel while we did a 3 day concert at our next location. Knuckles gave me some pain killers too sooth the pain.

"Sonic's got something special to show you when he gets back," he said.

"I see," I spent most of the day resting in Sonic's room with the lights off. At the end of his concert he'd be coming back into the bus so we could drive to the hotel. Once the bus started moving I knew he was back.

"Shadow..." I hadn't heard that voice in days. It was horse, his concert lasted an hour longer than it was supposed to... he pushed his voice too far.

"Sonic... you're talking again..." I got up and found him in the dark room. I pulled him close.

"Shadow... you need to be nicer to me..." he pushed me away.

"What are you talking about?" I turned the light on so I could see him.

"...Sekkusu... Anata wa motto yasashiku suru koto ga dekimasu... Watashi wa sore ga suki kamo shiremasen..." he was speaking to fast for me to try and translate.

"Sonic I'm not that fluent," I sat down, this head ache was killing me.

"... Sex... You could be more gentle... I might like it then..." he was blushing, this was emberassing him.

  He was right, I had only been thinking of myself, I wanted him to myself. I wanted him to be mine.

"I've been too rough on your body," I pulled him into my arms, "I promise to be more gentle."

"If you break that promise I won't forgive you. Not ever!" He started coughing.

"Don't yell, I don't want you to damage your voice," I got him to settle down and he yawned, "We're almost at the hotel, you'll sleep better there."

"You'll be gentle with me... right?" He whispered.

"Yes, I will," I held Sonic in my arms until he fell asleep. I carried him up to the room on my back. I woke him up so he could brush his teeth and shower.

"Shadow... water..." he yawned.

"Here," I opened a water bottle for him and gave it to him to drink.

"... Thank you."

  I kept watch over him as he slept. He had his last concert the following day and we went home. Sonic was the happiest to be back. He immediately laid in his bed. He had so many pillows that he was used to sleeping there under a mountain. I scheduled a vacation for him. He had two weeks off to rest and write songs for his next album.

"Cotton candy..." Sonic was purring in his sleep. He had already fallen asleep under all his pillows. He was so tired from the concerts and signings he had.

"You forgot to eat dinner," I undressed him so he would sleep more comfortably, "I guess I'll arrange for a snack tonight when you wake."

  I started unpacking and cleaned. I'll need to do some research on ways to please him gently enough. I'll begin my testing then.

  For now, I'll let him sleep.

~~~