Episode 19

PoV: Sonic

"Mm..." I could smell food cooking. It made my stomach growl as i woke up from my nap. It was dark pit now, "How long did I sleep?"

  I was naked, Shadow had put me to bed again. I changed into some pyjamas short and a tank top. I walked out and found Shadow cooking.

"Hmph, my timing was just right," he poured the food onto a place and placed it in front of me, "Here, dinner."

"Thank you," I sat down and started to eat.

"Finish eating, I have something I wish to do with you," Shadow rubbed my shoulders. I knew what he ment, I just hoped he kept his promise.

  I finished and Shadow brought me into the bedroom again. He had organized my entire bed, my pile of pillows was gone.

"Where did all my pillows go?" I started looking for them.

"In the closet for now. I'll bring them back out afterwords," Shadow held me close and began to undress me.

"Ah.." his hand grazed part of my chest, "warm..."

"I'll keep my promise," he laid me onto the bed and removed his shirt, "I'll be gentle."

"Okay..." I didn't really know what to expect. Shadow pulled off his pants, I hadn't really seen him completely nude before. His body was impressive, toned and his fur was soft. He leaned over me and raised my chin, "Shadow..."

"What is it?" He held my hand ever so gently.

"I'm nervous..." I had to admit it, Shadow had seen me naked so many times now that I wasn't shy around him. But for some reason, today, I felt nervous of how he was seeing me.

"Don't be," he whispered and I felt his lips against mine.

  He was so gentle... he was keeping his promise. His hands trailed down my sides, it sent butterflies through me. He kissed my ear and I felt him shift my leg to his side. I felt pressure against me, he was coming inside. Shadow distracted me with another kiss and I hardly felt anything until-

"Haah~♡!" I felt something... the feeling... it was amazing...  "W-what was that?"

"I found your sweetspot," he purred into my ear, "this is the best part."

"Ahhaa~♡♡! Plus s'il vous plait..." this feeling... I wanted more... it felt amazing... "Shadow..."

PoV: Shadow

  It was everything I wanted. Sonic was moaning my name and begging for more in French. I gently began thrusting to make him moan. Now I knew, Sonic didn't like it fast and rough, he found pleasure in it being slow and soft. As for me, I found it sexually arousing and pleasant to go at this pace. It would take time, but I'd get used to it. Sonic gripped my hand as I took his member in mine. It was a bit my for him, but he could handle it. This set pace and the gently massage of his small shaft was enough to make him cum. It was the first time I had cum into Sonic when he was willing to take it in.

  I pulled out and Sonic remained laid out before me.

"Watashi wa totemo tsukarete iru..." he panted. He was exhuasted.

"So long as I get to hear the voice of yours, I'll keep it slow," I kiss him just before he fell asleep again.

  We remained that way from then on. Sonic was mine to please at all times. His stalker was never seen again, though I was sure she was out there watching him from afar. She wasn't a concern of ours anymore. Sonic was mine, that's all that mattered.

  We had our happy ending, forever.

~~~ The End ~~~

  Hey guys! I had so much fun writing this short story. I think it's so cute and fun. I hope you guys all enjoyed the story!

I love you and I hope to see you comment on other stories in the future.

Goodbye~ 😚😚😚

🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶💙💎💙🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵