Episode 15

PoV: Sonic

"No! Let go!" I begged as I felt her rub my area.

"No~ not until you cum," she squeezed me and I yelled, it hurt! "Hurry up and let it out already. Ugh! You're barely even hard!"

"Please... let me go- ahh!!!" I felt something inside. The blindfold was slipping and she pulled his back over me.

"Silly boy~" I felt something wet in my ear.

"D-don't...mm!" I cried out until I felt something in my mouth.

"Time to change positions."

"Ahh!" I felt the chair fall back. She's gonna kill me!

PoV: Shadow

"The police looked everywhere," Knuckles said, "We can't fine him."

"That's fine," I placed a gun in the back of my pants and a knife in my pocket, "We're going after him ourselves."

"Alright," Knuckles walked with me.

  We made it back to Amy's house and welcomed ourselves inside. We checked everywhere. Soon, all I could so was listen. I could hear Sonic's muffled yelling, but I couldn't tell where from.

"AAAAHHHAAAA!!!" Sonic screamed and I followed it. We found a door hidden below the carpet. Knuckles punched the door open and we jumped into the basement.

"What the hell?!" Amy snapped. She had Sonic on the ground, his hands tied behind his back. A blindfold over his eyes and a vibrator deep inside him, "You're ruining my video!"

"Your video," I shot the camera, "is illegal."

"Hey! How dare you! Sonic was just saying how much he loves me, tell them sweetheart!" She held a knife to his back.

"Tasukete..." Sonic whispered help me in japanese.

"You're a stupid girl," I held my gun to her.

"You think I'm scared of you?" She pushed the vibrator deeper into Sonic.

"I think you're scared for your life," I shot her computer.

"THAT'S MY COMPUTER!" She shouted.

"And that's my company's best Singer," I signaled Knuckles to pick up Sonic and bring him over to me. I pulled the vibrator out of him and removed my coat. I wrapped it around Sonic and we took him home. I removed his blindfold to find him crying.

"Shadow!" He wrapped his arms around me for the first time since I got to fuck him,"I was so scared... j'avais si peur."

"She won't touch you again," I ran my fingers through his quills. Sonic was repeating himself in French he was so scared. He was quivering. She had done so many things to him on that video. His body had been put on display for the world to see. It was going to be breaking news tomorrow.

"... Shadow... don't let her come back..." Sonic cried as he held me.

"I won't. I promise."

  Sonic didn't do much that night. He wouldn't sleep. Social media was blowing up with the potential 'dirty Video of Sonic the Hedgehog' on the internet. Sonic was busy in his little notebook, mumbling to himself.

"Haruka tooi tooi mukashi makareta kubiwa~ Hito ga hoshii hito ga hoshii to sakebu noroi no kubiwa~ Okoranai de misutenai de doko mo ikanai de (nee)~ Tsuyoku shimeru haku made shimeru hito ga inai inai to~ Ii seiseki desho nee nee ii ko desho~ Kawaii ko desho nee nee~ Ii ko deshou kurushii nee~"

  I could only guess it was a new song. A new song that sounded so sad.

~~~