Episode 5

PoV: Sonic

"Stop! Let me go!" This girl used her belt to strap my wrists to the sink.

"Not until I get what's mine," she replied.

"Sawaranaide!" I felt her start to unbutton my shorts and pull them down, "Iya!"

"You're Japanese is so adorable," she hugged me, "Its part of why I love you."

"Let me go," I begged, she pulled at my legging and let them go to strike my skin.

"Not yet," I caught a glimpse of her kneeling back down.

Rrriiiippp! She torn holes into my legging and forced my shoes off. I felt her start to pull my underwear down.

"No! Stop!" I couldn't get free.

"You're body is adorable," she rubbed my thigh and I felt my u derwear pulled completely off, "Yes! I got it!"

"Ahem," I wanted to cry, Shadow came in and found me.

"Shadow... Tasukete..." I felt the girl grab me.

"I don't care who you are! You can't separate us! We're in love!" She shouted.

"If you were, Sonic wouldn't be in tears," he grabbed her by the throat, "Either you run away no, or die here on the men's bathroom floor."

She kicked him, grabbed my shorts and underwear, then took off running. Shadow removed the belt and freed me.

"Shadow!" I grabbed him.

"You're going to a hospital," he picked me up.

"Why?" He put his jacket over me and walked out with security blocking people's view of me.

"We have to be sure she didn't infect you with anything," he put me in the car and told the driver to go.

What was she going to do to me...

PoV: Shadow

Sonic was quiet as the doctor checked him. This had to have been the eighth time someone tried to take him for themselves. His wrists were bandaged and given cream to help the cuts and bruises heal. I took him home and Sonic immediately showered.

"Shadow..." Sonic called me from the bathroom.

"What is it?" I walked in, his damp, bare body completely exposed to me. My body was starting to react to seeing him.

"I forgot my towel," he replied.

"Here," I grabbed a towel from the closet and handed it to him, "I'll need to use the restroom when you're done."

"I'll get dressed in my room," he wrapped himself in the towel and walked out.

  I locked myself in his bathroom and sat down. The steamy room smelt like him and his shampoo. My pants felt tight from inhaling his scent.

"Just this once, until he's done getting dressed," I unbuttoned my pants, it was only a little.

PoV: Sonic

  I finished getting dressed and Shadow walked out of the bathroom, grabbed cleaning supplies and went back in.

"Didn't you clean the bathroom two days ago?" I asked.

"I noticed some dust, that's all," Shadow replied before closing the door.

I wonder what he does in there that needs to be cleaned up. Maybe it was just dust.

PoV: A...

"I got it..." I held the fabric close and inhaled Sonics scent and memorizing, "He smells amazing."

  I held his underwear close to me, "I love him. I need more..."

PoV: Shadow

  Sonic fell asleep on the couch. I carried him to bed, my hand reached to remove his clothing, not tonight. He's been through enough today.

  I leaned in and kissed his lips before sitting besides him and read my book through the night.

"... ... reach for... the stars~" Sonic turned in his sleep.

"Sleep singing, huh? Adorable."

~~~