Episode 7

PoV: Shadow

"Fuck!" My fist slammed slammed against the rough bark as the stalker got away.

"Mm..." Sonic rolled over as I came in. He was still completely asleep, despite my nearby outburst.

"You're too adorable for the rest of this filthy planet to understand," I shut and locked the window before walking up to him. I fixed his blanket and laid down besides him. I brushed his quills back and he coughed on me, "That's less adorable."

  I got up, not wanting to be coughed on. I left him to sleep and I slept on the couch where I could listen for anything he needed.

---

  It took about two days but Sonic was singing again. He finished the album in a week and it sold out quicker than it could be manufactured.

"Shadow!" Sonic hugged me from behind, "Let's celebrate!"

"You just want to break your diet," I replied.

"Lets do something fun before I have to work again. Please?" He begged as he looked up at me with those puppy dog eyes.

"Sure," I smiled as an idea came to mind. It was late and not may people were around, "Go change."

"Yes!" He ran into his room and I followed. I opened the door and Sonic was pulling his shorts down. I could see through his leggings... pure white panties and nothing else.

"Sonic..." I can't wait anymore. I'll just have to keep him quiet.

"Yeah Shadow? Ah!" I pushed Sonic onto his bed and shut the blinds. I locked the door and pinned his wrists, "What are you doing? Shadow?"

  I gripped his wrists and he winced. Every noise he made was absolutely adorable. I kissed him and he tried to pull away from me. I bite his lip and he yelped, the moment he opened his mouth I let myself in. My tongue roaming his mouth and dominating his easily. He struggled as I pressed myself against him to restrain him better. I pulled off his leggings and he was left in his underwear. He was the most adorable thing, and he was mine for the taking.

"Shh..." I pulled off his underwear and kissed him again, "This is how we'll have fun from now on."

"Shadow stop... Please... You don't want to do this..." Sonic's eyes stung with tears, I only found his adorable expression to be all the more tempting.

"That's where your wrong Sonic. This is all I've wanted to do since I first saw you."

"No..." I couldn't wait any more, I pushed his thighs apart and lowered the zipper to my jeans, "NO!"

~~~