Episode 14

PoV: Sonic

  I could almost hear the heavy pounding of my heart within my chest. My eyes were blindfolded, all I could was footsteps around me.

"Sonic~" I hot air on my neck, "You smell as amazing as always. Why don't you sing me a little song?"

  The sour tasting fabric was pull from my mouth and I quickly gasped for air. I felt something else enter my mouth, something wet and slippery, where I heard her moan I panicked. I could fight the restraints around my wrists.

"You lips are softer than air~" I felt a slight pain in my ear when my mouth was finally free of her intrudging tongue. I should just claim you here and now," I felt something cold against my bare stomach. It was slowly rising up to my chest, I couldn't kick away with my ankles retrained.

"S-stop... please. Let me go, I promise I won't press charges if you do..." I squirmed as something cold poked my stomach.

"No, you're my pet now. I always wanted a song bird. Sing me a song Sonic~"

"I... I-"

"Sing me a song or the knife on your stomach starts to carve in my initials into it," she growled and I desperately sang what ever Sonic came into my head. The words were in Japanese, I was constantly singing:

Darekatasukete kudasai. Watashi wa hijōshikina on'nanoko to koko ni tojikome rarete imasu.

Which ment: Someone help me, please. I'm trapped here with an insane girl.

"Your Japanese is so cute, it make me want to learn," she commented when I was finally allowed to stop singing.

  She wasn't fluent, I just had to hope someone heard me.

"Now," I heard scissors cutting and a breeze, "You're just as cute naked too!"

"N..no- mm!" My mouth was filled with that bitter fabric again as I felt her touching me.

"Tell me Sonic, how do my used panties taste? I hope you like how sweet they are," I felt a chill up my back. I wanted to throw up from the taste in my mouth.

"You're wonderful~" I felt her hand slide between my thighs, no...

NO!

PoV: Shadow

"Damn it!" Knuckles and myself had been running around looking for Sonic blindly. We had no way of know who the stalker was and how to get to them.

"Shadow, I found something," Knuckles dragged a teenager over to me who's face was horribly red.

"C-Come on man, I'm sorry. I'll stop watching it I swear!" He begged.

"Give me that," Knuckles grabbed his phone and handed it to me, "He was watching this in his car."

  It was pornograpy. But it was a livestream, and Sonic was the main a attraction. This girl with pink fur and a plastic mask was showing Sonic's body to the camera.

"Everyone! It's nice to see you again, I've got a special friend with me today!" Her voice was muffled, I wrote down the title of the video. The background was her bedroom, it was of no help to us. But if I could compare her voice frequency to another online I'd be able to find her.

"Let's go," I handed the kid his phone back and he took off in a terrified run.

  We went back to Sonic's apartment. I sent out a privet online scan for a voice match, there was nothing. So instead, I hacked into her pornograpy account and traced the credit card the money was being transferred to. I found a payment for her driver's license a few years back and got all her information by clarifying the image. I had her location in seconds after that.

"Amy Rose, how long has she been stalking him?" Knuckles asked.

"She started sending him letters a year ago. I'm not aware of how long she's been watching him. It could have started before I was hired," I answered.

"I'll call the policy to arrest her," Knuckles answered as I began erasing the Information on my computer to avoid being traced.

  We went over to her house and waited for the police. When they arrived they entered the house and we found nothing.

  Amy and Sonic weren't there.

PoV: Sonic

  She keep touching me, harassing me until my body forced me to release.

"Sonic," I winced, she pushed something into me, "You're too sensitive for your own good. My viewers are sending me comments of what to do to you," she started laughing and I felt a hard strike against my leg.

"Lets do it all!"

~~~