Episode 12

PoV: Sonic

  I had been working all day while Shadow was on his phone constantly. I finished recording my next album, but I didn't want to go home yet. Shadow looked at me through the glass and smiled. It sent chills through me. I didn't want leave this room, I was safe here.

"Sonic," their voice came in from the speaker, "That's all for today. Get ready for your concerts and don't forget the autographs."

"Y-yes sir," I grabbed my coat and left the room.

"Sonic," Shadow called me as I stepped outside, "Let's go."

  He took me back to the car and drove me to a restaurant. There, we met someone, a red echidna.

"Oh wow, you're smaller than I expected," he said, "So you're the one I'm protecting huh?"

"If you pass this interview," Shadow pulled me inside and we were taken to a separate room in the VIP section.

  We each had a side of the table. Shadow wouldn't let me order anything except a salad and tea. Even the tea had to be sugar free. Eventually I learned the guy's name was Knuckles. It was just boring interview stuff. But I was still anxious. I couldn't tell what Shadow was thinking, and thatbwas a terrifying thought.

  Maybe... The window gave me an idea. I got up and Shadow grabbed my wrist.

"Where do you think you're going?" He forced me back down.

"I have to use the bathroom," I replied and he let me go.

"Knuckles, go with him," Shadow ordered him.

"So I'm hired?" He asked.

"Yes, now do your job," Shadow sat back, "We'll have lunch here so come right back."

"Lets go," Knuckles pulled out my seat for me.

  I walked to the bathroom, Knuckles was waiting outside. While I stood here. I was originally planning to walk out the front to get away, now I needed a new plan. I climbed onto the sink and quickly found the windows were too small to squeeze through.

"Mm!" The soreness came back as I climbed down. I quickly swallowed another pain killer and washed my face, there was no getting out of this.

"Sonic, oh good, you're washing your hands," Knuckles came in, "You were talking a while."

"I'm fine, you can leave now," I replied.

"Sorry, but I work for Shadow, he said never to leave your side," Knuckles dried my hands and dragged me back to Shadow.

  We ate -well- Knuckles and Shadow had full meals, I was struck with a stupid salad I didn't even want. Shadow took me back home, taking Knuckles with him. Shadow told Knuckles to watch the door of my room, leaving just the two of us inside.

"Undress," Shadow shattered pulling at his tie, "I have unfinished business with you."

"You know, it's late Shadow. I'd rather just go to bed- ah!" His grabbed me and pushed me down, "Shadow stop... please..."

"You're not making the orders."

  I shut my eyes, all I could do was brace myself.

~~~