Character Info

Hello! This is my first ever story so constructive criticisms are very helpful. Or just comment on whatever you like best. If you are really strict on grammars and the like, this story is probably not for you since I'll be making a lot of mistakes that I wouldn't even notice. XD

DISCLAIMER: I don't own The Royal Tutor. If I did then Eins will have more screen time in the manga and anime.

The cover of this fic belongs to STMinecraftFanGirl

Name: Edward von Granzreich, the second prince to the Kingdom of Granzreich (エドワード・フォン・グランツライヒ)

Age: 19 by the time Heine come to the palace.

Birthday: April 1st (Aries)

Appearance: Blond hair tied into a short ponytail with ocean blue eyes like the rest of his siblings. He will be 190 cm (around 6 ft 3 in) tall and 98 kg (216lbs) when canon starts. Dress in uniform like all the princes with loose collar white shirt, and white gloves on his hands all the time.

Personality: An idiot.

Likes: Teasing Eins, trolling Viktor, hugging Kai, pissing off Bruno, eating Leonhard's torte, interrupting Licht's time with the ladies, babying Adele, picking a fight with Ernst, fried apple pie.

Dislikes: Studying, serious stuff, people who are a threat to the kingdom, cleaning, cauliflower, broccoli, bell peppers,...basically a brat.

Favorite things: Soothing piano music, the color silver, chessboard, reading manga, playing the matchmaker.

Hobbies: Spreading migraines to everyone in the palace, adding more paperwork for Viktor, playing with 'Eins', and cooking/baking.

I have scoured the land but there are simply not much Oushitsu Kyoushi Heine fanfics to begin with. So I thought why not make my own? There is no update schedule for this since I write this purely for my own amusement.

I am currently caught up with the manga, so I will write Eins, Ernst and the other princes' characters accordingly. The Queen is still a mystery, so I'll just assume that she's a loving but strict mother who is currently away in canon and won't be appearing in the story a lot. There will be quite a lot of childhood insanity before I'm catching up to canon, and most of it will be made up (duh). 

This fic is entirely based on the manga. I watched the anime and movie, but all in all, I'm strictly following the manga.

With the appearance of Edward, Kai will be the third prince, Bruno the fourth, Leonhard the fifth, and Licht the sixth. Edward is 4 years younger than Eins but 2 years older than Kai.

That's all for now. Enjoy reading and please leave a comment!