𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦.

"josh!"
tyler dug through his bag helplessly on josh's bed.

"i-i can't find m-my pjs!"

"ah you thure yuh eveh packed hem?" josh yelled down the bedroom from the bathroom.

"what?"

"i thaid,"
josh's spit hand landed into the marble sink before he stuck his body in the doorframe, tooth brush in hand.
"i said, are you sure you even packed them?"

"yeah, i-i swear i did, or i-i thought i did."
tyler didn't look up, he was emptying his bag out onto the bed. the ball of clothes had molded themselves to the bag, not wanting to leave. tyler lifted the bag upside down and yanked with no success.

"here, let me." josh stuck the tooth brush back into his mouth and walked over to the bed where tyler and his bag were.

"you just gotta use more, ugh, force," josh huffed between his words, even he was struggling. "jesus what'd you do? top this off with, god, cement?" one final tug and gravity took it's course. a bundle of soft fabrics fell onto the pool of josh's thick navy comforter. pinks and pastels came bursting out, a very specific pink pastel caught josh's eye.

on top of the mountain of clothes sat a sheer dress lined with soft pastel pink fluff. lingerie.

tyler quickly shoved it back into his bag, his face red with embarrassment and guilt.

"i-i'm s-sorry," tyler rustled through the clothes on the bed, attempting to take the focus off of his face. josh couldn't help but look. when was josh not staring at his face? his mind wondered off into the pools of honey behind tyler's eyes and he almost forgot about the fact that tyler had actually brought lingerie to his house.

"i d-didn't mean for y-you to-"

josh leaned against his dresser, allowing each muscle to relax and flex in the warm lighting of his bedroom.

"come here."
josh opened his arms trying to conceal the obviousness that held a print against his grey sweatpants. even tyler noticed behind his forming tears.

tyler let himself become engulfed in joshua's arms. the outline of his six rock hard abs and other things collided with tyler's small stature. josh's hands moved down tyler's back, grazing past his bum and stopping at his thighs.

"put your hands around the back of my neck."

"w-wha?"

"just do it," tyler did as he was told. "hop up."

josh was then carrying little tyler in his arms before dropping him off at his second dresser on the other end of the room. he set him down with a soft kiss landing on his forehead.

"you're so, so, fucking cute."

tyler only swung his feet off of the dresser and kept his head down, too flustered to look up at josh. the older boy had both of his hands on either side of tyler on the dresser, almost trapping him.

"t-thank y-you."

"mhm."
tyler balled his hands together on his lap nervously. josh was so close, he wouldn't dare to look up at him, he'd probably faint on the spot.

josh was needy. he wanted to touch tyler, to just feel his skin against his, he wanted to kiss him all over, he wanted to hear tyler call him daddy. josh was head over heels. he always had been.

then and there, josh had decided that tonight was special. tonight was the night josh would confess his feelings for tyler, feelings that he denied himself of for far too long. in his earlier years of high school, josh learned what liking other boys was and developed his own narrow opinions.