𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.

"look, i obviously don't want you having sex but if you are, at least wear protection."

jenna had graced the joseph household with her blunt tongue.

"j-jenna!"

"what? it's true. i don't want my baby being filled up by josh dun every night but is it gonna happen? yeah! as a mother i have to accept that."

jenna was dramatically loving in the best ways. she supported tyler always, even if she wasn't sure if she should. jenna loved tyler, she wanted the best for him and she wasn't sure if joshua's intentions were the best for tyler.

"f-filled?"

"oh, right." she paused forgetting how innocent tyler was. "that's another talk, we're not doing that right now. eugh." she shook her head, making noise of disgust.

jenna was practically a part of the joseph's household. everyone was used to her warm presence and her sharp humor. this was one of the thousands of times that they had studied after school. jenna had been a straight A student her whole life, even if she didn't act so around certain topics. she joked about sex and immaturity but whenever tyler genuinely needed guidance with those things or anything else, she was there. she wasn't much of a trouble maker, but she was popular. her street smarts matched her wits, that's what happened when you're exposed to inappropriate stuff at a young age.

"hey, guys, mom made dinner."
zack, tyler's older brother, had stuck his head into the door frame leading into tyler's room.

"w-wha' is it?"

"i dunno, dude figure it out, i'm leaving soon."

he was leaving to basketball practice. it happened every wednesday and friday. both zack and his other brother, jay, player basketball and were the social lites of school. tyler was just the super hot brother that you either wanted to be or wanted to be with. or in his own mind, just their other brother.

"c'mon i'm starving. all my money is on pizza."

tyler's mom had made pizza once a week ever since jenna became apart of the joseph routine. it was her favorite dish and no one else minded having delicious pizza.

jenna grabbed tyler's hand and guided him into the kitchen.

"hey, you two! i haven't seen this pair in ages."

"mhm, my house needs only the best babysitters so who else besides us?"

jenna and tyler were lying. jenna's parents weren't out of town and there was no empty house that needed to be taken care of. instead, tyler spent his time straddling the boy of his dream while in bed calling him daddy but she didn't have to know that minor detail.

kelly loved her sons but the concept of homosexuality wasn't one she could completely wrap her head around. she let tyler wear skirts and expressed himself however he wanted but she couldn't think of her boy like that, even if she tried.

"tell your parents i said hello. i'm sure they're having fun in las vegas, huh?"

"oh, definitely."

the two couldn't help but snicker, jenna jabbed at tylers ribs with her elbows trying to tame his obviousness.

˚✧₊⁎⁺˳✧༚

"this place is a nightmare, ugh!"

jenna slammed her locker shut, making tyler jump. her cheeks were flushed as she scrambled through her pockets to find her phone.