eight

i sat on troys bed watching a movie as zach was downstairs playing some video game or making tiktoks, troy being in the shower. i went to troys dresser and pulled out a pair of teenage mutant ninja turtles boxers and laughed. i took off my pants and as i was in the middle of changing the door opened.

i was terrified that zach would see my bare ass and quickly turned around. i saw troy standing at the door, nothing but a towel hanging low on his hips, revealing his defined v-line. his hair was dripping onto his shoulders and i swear i couldve had an orgasm at the sight.

he slowly shut the door, locking it so no one could get in. the closer he got to me, the more i backed up. i backed up until my back hit his dresser. he brought his hand up and traced my jaw, bringing it down to my neck.

"you're so pretty when youre bent over like that. why dont you show me again?" he suggested, i swear my knees went weak at the words.

"i-" i couldn't produce any words, it was like i suddenly forgot what english was.

"words princess." he demanded, i couldn't form any and that made his grip on my neck tighten. "you dont wanna listen?" he growled, suddenly he picked me up and placed me on the dresser. it hit hard against the wall and i was sure zach heard it.

one of his hands placed tightly around my neck and the other on my inner thigh. his lips met mine with a sloppy and aggressive kiss.

i let out a moan as i felt his hand tighten around my neck. the one on my thigh made its way up to my already wet panties.

"you're so wet for me." he smirked, his finger pushed in at my core, the fabric of my thong being the only thing to keep him from inserting it completely. i moaned as he pushed the laced thong aside, roughly inserting his long, thick finger.

my head fell back and my eyes squeezed shut as he added another.

"f-fuck." i moaned, it was definitely loud enough for zach to hear. that caused troy to stop and send me a glare.

"that's enough, you dont know how to be quiet and we dont wanna get caught, do we?" he hissed, i shook my head no, my body ached for more of his touch.

he grabbed his clothes and got dressed, i put on the boxers that i had originally planned to wear.

"do you want pizza or chinese for dinner?" troy asked as if nothing had happened.

"i-i dont care, ask zach." i told him and he nodded walking out of the room in only grey sweatpants.

i swear he was doing this on purpose.

i walked down stairs and zach looked at me with his eyebrow raised. i looked around for troy but he wasnt there.

"hes on the porch ordering pizza." zach said, i nodded and sat next to him. "so, what happened? yall fuck? because i heard some banging and moans." zach said, i groaned and put my head in my hands.

"dont even tell him you heard, he'll probably punish me more." i mumbled.

"punish? like some fifty shades of grey shit? didnt know troy was like that." zach said and i nodded.

"i mean hes not like crazy, but yeah i guess." i laughed, i grabbed zachs phone as he was on snapchat and started snapping random people. i saw that carter was second on his best friends list.

"oh? so whats goin on there?" i asked him, he blushed and took his phone back.

"i dont know, i like her but i don't think she feels the same." he mumbled, i laughed because i know for a fact she felt the same.

"just tell her, it couldn't go that bad." i shrugged, not wanting to completely out her.

"she's coming over, so is luke." zach said.

"oh? we having a sleepover?" i asked with a laugh.

"yes, we can play spin the bottle, and truth or dare! even paint each others nails!" zach put on a girly voice and i laughed.

"sounds like fun."