thirteen

2 minutes ago from troy<3

you took a screenshot!

delivered just nowtroy<3 took a screenshot!

delivered just now
troy<3 took a screenshot!

just now from troy<3

you took a screenshot!

me HOLY FUCK DADDY

troy<3 what baby?

me you're so fucking hot
like
fuck me
please

troy<3 baby i already told you im omw;)

me fuck okay
uhh
shit
wait lemme shave

troy<3 omg

me no fr
fuck me
i mean your dick will probably tear me apart
but like
shit idc

troy<3 someones a little horny huh?

me very
especially for you
like fuckkk my boyfriend is hot

i got up from my bed and went into the bathroom, i took a shower and shaved. by the time i got back into my room i saw a shirtless troy sitting on the bed. he was leaned back with his head against the headboard, scrolling through his phone. i climbed on the bed, placing myself on the lap of my boyfriend of a month.

"hi babygirl." he smiled at me, setting down his phone.

"hi daddy." i responded with a smirk, i instantly felt him tense up. his hand rubbed my thigh, my hand met the back of his neck as i leaned in.

our lips met, the kiss started slow but soon turned heated. his hand now close to my heat, teasing me. i groaned and took his hand, forcing him to touch me.

"oh babys needy tonight?" he questioned, i nodded quickly. his hand slipped under my shorts, rubbing my heat. he flipped us over so he was now hovering over me.

he kissed my neck, leaving dark hickeys down to my collarbone. he slid off my shorts along with my thong, harshly inserting two fingers.

i let out a moan, thankful my mom was at work.

"tr-troy, i asked you to fuck me." i groaned, i wanted more.

"well maybe if you called me by what i want you to." he hissed.

"d-daddy please." i begged, he bit his lip, looking me up and down. i tugged at his sweats and he rolled his eyes, pulling them off along with his boxers. i reached to the night stand and pulled out a condom. he opened it and put it on.

he looked at me to make sure i was okay and i sent him a smile. he slowly pushed himself into me and i bit my lip hard to keep myself from letting out a cry.

my nails dug at his back, surely leaving a mark, as the pain turned to pleasure i allowed myself to let out moans. he mumbled a few profanities as he thrusted in and out of me.

"f-fuck baby." he moaned, my hands tugged at his hair, pulling his face towards mine.

our lips met, resulting in a passionate kiss as our bodys moved together. his hand reached up to my neck, wrapping around it tightly.

i could feel myself coming close and i assumed he was too since his thrusts became sloppy.

he let out a breathy moan as we came together. he pulled out and layed by my side. our chests moved up and down as we tried to catch our breaths.

"you're amazing, yknow that right?" he asked, i laughed and grabbed his hand.

"uno reverse card on that."

so update on my cute skater friend....

he asked if he could be my guy best friend as long as i promised not to catch feelings.

yeah lol

uhhh okay

i literally was like "lmao i wont"

i mean i dont like him or anything hes just super cute and nice.