twenty eight

"mom, can i go to florida." i whined, she looked at me questionably.

"do you have that money?" she retorted and i frowned, shaking my head then putting the spoon full of cereal into my mouth. "my car broke down last night, could i use yours for the day? i could take you to school but you'll have to find a ride home." she said, i nodded and went up to my room to finish getting ready.

i put on a pair of baggy gray sweatpants and one of troys tshirts. i left my hair in the bun it had been in while i was sleeping. i brushed my teeth and washed my face so i didnt look completely disgusting. i put on a pair of red and black weed socks and my black nike slides.

"mom! are you ready?" i asked and my mom walked into my room with half her hair straightened.

"domino mae, not everyone gets ready as fast as you, theres still 30 minutes until i have to take you to school." my mom responded and i groaned.

me
wyd after school🥺

troy
i have soccer practice, why?

me
frick
i need a ride home

troy
i can come get you before practice,
you can sit and watch.
i'll take you home after if you want?

me
yes please
idk where luke is and carter got her car
taken away

troy
alright
i'll be there at 3 :)
me
thank you so much omg

troy
its honestly no problem

i sat down on the bench at the lunch table, carter sitting next to me with a groan.

"what?" i asked her, she looked down at her ankle and i looked at it. my eyes widened and i hit her in the arm. "carter! what did you do last weekend?!" i practically yelled as i saw the black tether on her ankle.

"uhh, i don't exactly remember?" she said unsurely, rubbing her temples. "well, i remember taking 3 tabs, then waking up in a cell." she told me and i laughed at how dumb she is.

"you dont know at all what you did but it was bad enough to get you put on a tether?" i questioned and she nodded.

"im just flexin on these hoes with my cool ass anklet." she joked and i rolled my eyes.

"what did your mom say?" i asked and she bit the inside of her lip.

"im grounded for life, its bad." she responded. "she took my door, car, phone, even my mini fridge." she told me and i laughed.

"dont be a dumbass next time." i said and she groaned putting her head in her hands.

"she also said no zach." she frowned and i gave her a hug.

"im sure you'll get you're stuff back soon enough, she cant keep it forever." i told her, she pulled away, shrugging her shoulders.

"can i log into snap, so i can text zach?" she asked and i nodded, giving her my phone.

"ouuu, troy texted you. he asked if you want to stay at his house tonight, his parents wont be home." she said and my eyes went wide, a blush evident on my cheeks.

"just text your damn boyfriend." i hissed.

"why so you can text yours?" she smirked, i rolled my eyes with a small huff.

"not my boyfriend but okay." i muttered, i took a drink of my iced tea i bought this morning.

after lunch she gave me back my phone and we separated to our classes.

troy
imma be home alone tonight
wanna stay over?

me
uhh
sure

troy
we can just chill
i just hate being by myself

me
okay:)
i mean we could fuck too
jk
...unless

troy
are you horny-

me
i havent had dick in months.
yes, im horny.

troy
alright
fwb?

me
YES PLS
NO STRINGS THIS TIME THO

troy
yes
and if we decide to see other people
we cant get upset?

me
yessir
i mean-
daddy

troy
omg

me
okay, see you after school
also
dont tell anyone about this.

troy
alright

liked by zarbruh, j4kst3r and 54,972 others

domisdumb take me back🥺

[comments]

zarbruh wow

j4kst3r literal perfection
user1 i ship you guys sm omg
j4kst3r the ocean view??
user1 nO DOM

notnoen imagine being this pretty
domisdumb NOEN LOOK AT YOURSELF WHORE
user2 facts, noen ur perfect

user3 can you and troy plz get back together
user4 no, her and jake are better
user5 isnt jake like, 15?? hes a baby, shes 16