twenty two

a/n: guys i forgot to tell y'all i have a boyfriend, and the skater boy is still my best friend so please stop commenting abt how we should get together 🥺

2 months later

liked by carteroaks, notnoen and 55,861 others

domisdumb i dont really have a caption lol

[comments]

j4kst3r cutie
domisdumb ew go away

user1 ahh you're gorgeous

carteroaks my mf best friend is perfect omg

notnoen pretty girl

luvanthony how are you single 🥵
user2 LMAO ANTHONY WHERED YOU COME FROM

user3 do you and troy still talk
user4 probably not but i miss them sm

"c'mon get ready!" carter whined as i sat on my bed watching tiktoks.

"why do i even have to go to this stupid homecoming game?" i groaned, i wanted to stay home and do nothing.

"just put this fucking hoodie on and lets go." she said, giving a hoodie with my school on it, to me.

i pulled the hoodie on and looked in the mirror, mentally gagging at the sight. i took a hit off my dab pen before we left, because i wasn't about to deal with these dumbasses sober.

carter drove us to the football field and we payed for our tickets.

"who are we playing?" i asked, she looked at me and shrugged. i looked at the other team, their colors looking familiar.

"hey girls." i felt an arm wrap around my shoulder and smiled up at luke.

"hi luke." i replied, giving him a hug.

we walked to the bleachers and put our stuff down.

"im gonna go get some food, do you guys want anything?" i offered, they both shook their heads no so i left. i walked over to the concessions.

"can i get a slice of pizza and some m&ms?" i asked, they gave me the food and i payed.

when i turned around i could feel my heart stop as i saw the person standing behind me. his arm wrapped around a girls waist as they both laughed.

he looked up and saw me, his smile dropping for a few seconds. i bit my lip and walked back over to the bleachers.

"well i know what school we're going against." i mumbled when i got back.

"shit, i forgot to tell you he was here." luke said and i sighed, i took a bite of my pizza and watched the boys warm up.

as the game started, i couldn't help but to think about the look on troys face.

i looked to the opposite bleachers and tried to see if i could find him. then i looked by the side of the field and saw him standing by himself at the fence. i was tempted to walk over to him but decided not to.

i leaned my head on lukes shoulder as we watched the game.

"whered carter go?" i asked.

"she saw zach." he responded, i nodded, knowing they're probably fucking somewhere.

luke got up to go to the bathroom, leaving me by myself.

"hey." i knew who it was, i didnt look up or say anything. "dom, can we at least be okay?" he asked, i sighed and looked at him.

"we're okay." i mumbled, its been two months, i need to get over it.

a small smile placed on his face and i rolled my eyes.

"friends?" he asked.

"sure." i replied, i didnt mean to say it but i did.

"thank you." he said and i nodded.

"now go sit with your girlfriend." i muttered, he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"i dont have a girlfriend." he said and i laughed.

"who was that girl you were with earlier then?" i asked.

"a friend. why? you jealous?" he smirked, i frowned and looked away. "sorry, i shouldn't have." he mumbled.

"go back to your section." i told him and he got up to sit at the other bleachers.