eighteen

i walked downstairs seeing my mom in the kitchen with noen eating from a bowl of strawberries. he was going on and on about the most random things.

"noen, hunny, shush." my mom said with a laugh, he blushed and immediately stopped talking. i walked over to him and sat down next to him.

"morning noen." i smiled, i looked into the living room seeing jake asleep on the couch. "why isnt he asleep in the room?" i asked.

"he woke up, came down here and fell asleep." my mom said, i nodded, stealing a strawberry.

"luke and carter are coming over." noen mumbled, i smiled. my mom handed me a plate of french toast, and one to noen.

"domino, go wake up jake." my mom said, i got up and walked over to the couch. i sat on jakes stomach and he groaned trying to push me off.

"jakey, wake up." i hummed,pinching his cheeks.

"god dom, you're annoying." he groaned, i smiled and got up.

"breakfast is ready sleepy head." i said and he rolled off the couch, landing in a thud.

"oh my god." i laughed, walking back to the kitchen to eat.

i heard the front door open and was surprised to see troy and zach, luke, ryla and carter with them. troy came and sat next to me, my mom made a lot of food knowing theyd show up.

"thanks mom." troy said as she handed him a plate.

"ew dont call her mom." i told him.

"but shes mom." noen said, i laughed, rolling my eyes.

"we should do something crazy today." ryla suggested, jakes arm draped over her shoulders.

we all looked at her in curiosity.

"i said do something crazy, never said i knew what." she said, taking a bite of my food.

"wanna go to the abandoned boarding school?" troy suggested, i smiled, ive always wanted to go there.

"yes! that would be so fun for a youtube video. we could get some ski-masks too." noen replied, i laughed.

"that would be cool." carter mumbled.

"well lets go tonight." luke said, his arms wrapped around noens small waist. i smiled at how cute they are.

"i need to shower." i stated, troy smirked causing me to roll my eyes.

"can i join?" troy asked.

"uh no, you keep your ass down here!" my mom demanded, hitting him upside the head.

"mom-" "wait, have you two already done it?" she asked with wide eyes.

"oh my gosh, mom!" i groaned, troy blushed, not looking her in the eyes.

"yeah, thats what i thought. troy stay the fuck down here." my mom hissed, i groaned and walked upstairs to shower.

as i was showering i heard the door open and i peeked my head out of the curtain.

i laughed as i saw carter, ryla, and noen.

"mom is downstairs giving troy a lecture about safe sex and how shes not ready to be a grandma." ryla laughed and i groaned.

"so why are you guys in here?" i asked.

"noen wanted to do his makeup and we wanted to talk to you." carter responded, i laughed as i rinsed my hair.

"noen, i have a vanity in my room." i told him.

"oh shit, yeah." he mumbled before leaving the room.