seventeen

i wrapped my arms around troys waist as we stood at the airport. zach and carter were off getting coffee, ryla and luke were both nervous wrecks.

"didnt jake like you?" troy asked and i furrowed my brows.

"no, why'd you think that?" i asked him, my hands rubbing his waist.

"i dont think that, i know that." he replied, i sighed and looked over at zach who was holding two cups of coffee.

he handed me one and i smiled, taking a sip.

i looked at my phone and saw that noen and jake should be here any minute now. i felt my hands start to shake and troy interlaced our fingers.

as we were watching the doors to see noen and jake come out, i spotted a familiar head of platinum blonde hair. next to him was my best friend, they both spotted us and immediately noen ran to luke.

i saw noen wrap his legs around lukes body as they hugged.

jake and rylas hug was a little different, they got so excited that they fell to the floor.

when noen got down he ran over to carter and hugged her. then jake got up and immediately ran over to me.

"oh my god! i cant believe im hugging you right now!" jake exclaimed and i could feel hot tears falling from my eyes as he hugged me tightly.

"cmon jake! its my turn!" noen whined and i laughed pulling away and wiping my tears.

i hugged the tall boy, his arms wrapping around my waist.

liked by notnoen, j4kst3r and 34,962 others

domisdumb i met my best friends finally 🥺

[comments]

notnoen I LOVE YOU SO MUCH
domisdumb I LOVE YOU MORE

j4kst3r you smell good
domisdumb you stinky

user1 FRICK IM SO HAPPY

user2 SO LUKE AND NOEN MOMENTS NOW
domisdumb LOEN IS THE BEST

user2 SO LUKE AND NOEN MOMENTS NOWdomisdumb LOEN IS THE BEST

liked by thelukejones, domisdumb and 402,926 others

notnoen the content you signed up for

[comments]

user1 but like luke tops right?
user2 noen basically confirmed that hes a bottom

thelukejones :3

domisdumb adopt me

carteroaks i stan

i know its short but im trying 🥺