thirty eight

im so sorry this is so late ive been super busy through the holidays:(
i hope you all have been having a great holiday!!

we all sat as a group around the christmas tree, drinking our hot cocoas in our matching pajamas. it was the first time we had all been able to sit and not argue with each other. i set down my cup and laid my head on troys lap, not caring that hes a complete asshole.

"hi pretty baby." troy said, running his hands through my hair.

"i swear you two are bipolar." luke said and everyone agreed, noen smiled at me.

"it is what it is." i said, moving so i could look up at troy.

"we should play a game." carter suggested as she sat on zachs lap.

"truth or drink? its christmas eve, we should get fucked up." jake suggested, all of us looking at him in shock.

"we have officially ruined jakes innocence." carter sighed, as jake was supposed to be the baby of the group.

"i blame domino." noen said, pointing at me.

"can we just play the damn game?" i asked, luke got up to go get the alcohol and shot glasses.

when he came back he gave each of us a glass, putting the alcohol and chasers in the middle.

"jake first." troy said, pointing to the younger boy.

"okay, um, noen. if you were to date anyone in this room besides luke, who would it be?" jake asked, noen looked around.

"probably carter." noen answered, carter winked at him causing luke to shoot her glares.

"okay, dom do you want to get back with troy?" carter smirked, dom looked around then took a shot.

"thats not shady at all." zach said, raising a brow causing dom to flip him off.

by the end of the game we were all drunk/tipsy, besides carter who answered everything.

we all made our ways to places to sleep, i got stuck with troy.

"do you actually hate me?" i asked, as i faced the ceiling.

"i could never hate you." he responded, rolling over to face me. "i love you, dom. you know that." he said, i looked at him, biting the inside of my cheek nervously.

"why dont you act like it then?" i asked.

"because it's embarrassing, you've moved on. you're happy without me and i want it to stay that way." he told me.

"so you treat me like shit? thats not gonna make me happy you fucking idiot." i groaned and turned away from him.

i felt him put his hand on my side, i looked at him and saw tears falling down his face.

"i wish i could go back, restart everything and make it all okay again." he told me.

"then do it, prove that we can be okay." i said, my hand placed on his cheek. "i love you so much, and i want us to work." i gave him a soft kiss on the lips.

"i promise, i'll prove myself." he responded.

"merry christmas, troy." i mumbled and turned away to go to sleep.

"merry christmas, domino." was the las thing i heard before falling asleep.

i woke up christmas morning with troys arms wrapped tightly around my waist. i pulled his arms off and walked to the bathroom to pee and brush my teeth.

"hi bubba." i greeted jake as he walked tiredly into the bathroom.

"im sorry, i should've knocked." he mumbled, rubbing his eyes.

"its okay, im done anyway." i said before walking out.

my mom stood in the kitchen with luke making breakfast.

"merry christmas!" my mother cheer and i smiled, giving her a hug.

"merry christmas momma." i kissed her cheek and hugged luke.

"are you making christmas tree pan cakes?!" i asked, seeing the pancakes that my mom had made since i was a baby.

"duh! it wouldn't be christmas without them." she responded and i smiled widely. "now go wake everyone else up." she said and i ran upstairs.

i went to my room and jumped on the bed.

"ITS CHRISTMAS BITCH WAKE UP!" i yelled to troy who groaned, pulling me down on him.

"cuddle." he muttered.

"no time for cuddles, christmas tree pancakes are being made and presents are waiting." i said and got up looking around. "now wheres my speaker?" i mumbled to myself.

i found it on the windowsill and turned it on, connecting my phone to it. i turned it up all the way and started playing christmas music.

"WAKE UP FUCKERS ITS CHRISTMAS!!" i yelled as i walked into the guest room where zach and carter were.

then i went to my moms room where noen was asleep on her bed.

"baby boy, wake up, santa came." i hugged him and he opened his eyes slowly.

"santa?" he smiled. "merry christmas domi." he said and i kissed his nose.

"christmas tree pancakes are waiting for us to eat them now cmon!" i told him and we walked downstairs. carter, zach and troy all gave me glares as we walked in the kitchen.

"good morning my lovely family, merry christmas." i cheered.

"is she always like this on christmas?" zach groaned.

"this is nothing." carter mumbled and i smiled at her, going to the living room. i grabbed everyone's stockings and handed them to each of them.

 i grabbed everyone's stockings and handed them to each of them

liked by zarbruh, luvanthony and 104,917 others

domisdumb happy holidays from my bestie and i<3

[comments]

user1 MERRY CHRISTMAS DOMI ILY
domisdumb ily2 and merry christmas!!

luvanthony merry christmas domi❤️
domisdumb tehe merry christmas ant<3

kio_cyr MERRY CHRISTMAS BITCHES
domisdumb merry christmas vamp boy