fourty nine

liked by zarbruh, daviddobrik and 592,918 othersdomisdumb currently: dead on davids floor

domisdumb currently: dead on davids floor

[comments]

user1 its crazy that shes gained so much popularity off of troy and is now friends with david dobrik
user2 she literally clout chased-
user3 tf y'all talking about? dom is amazing, she was already gaining fans before troy.

zarbruh i killed her
domisdumb i ded 119

luvanthony see you in hell

i smiled up at david who was standing over me with his camera.

"david, if you were to get me anything, get me harry styles." i told him, he laughed and shook his head.

"i dont know if i can buy harry styles." david said, i frowned and stood up from my spot on the floor. i had no idea where troy was, i assumed he was at the hype house or something.

"you're only 17?" todd asked, i laughed and nodded.

"yes, and have a boyfriend." i responded, he smirked and i looked at david in confusion.

"no having flirting with dom." david stated, protectively wrapping his arms around me.

"i'll flirt with my wife as much as i want." corinna smirked, wrapping her arm around my waist and pulling my away from david.

"ive literally been in love with you since middle school, corinna dont play with me." i told her, placing my arm around her shoulders.

"baby girl, shush." she smiled.

"wheres your boyfriend, oh gosh." david joked, looking around for troy.

"hes at the hype house." natalie said, typing on her laptop as she sat on the bean bag.

"i wanna go!" zane shouted.

"we can go." i told them, david instantly thought of vlog footage and agreed to go.

we all crammed into the tesla, me in the front seat next to david who was driving. david drove us to the hype house, zane watching everyones tiktoks so he could know all about them.

"the corona virus is now spreading in the states." natalie said, leaning forward and showing me her phone.

"it's probably not that bad, just a flu." my mom said, shrugging her shoulders as she sat in the seat behind me.

we arrived at the hype house and i practically jumped out as soon as the car stopped. i ran up to the door and pressed the doorbell. a few seconds later an excited charli opened the door.

"domi! ive missed you so much." she exclaimed, squeezing me tightly in her arms.

"i missed you too hun." i smiled, kissing her cheek and looking over her shoulder to see tony smiling widely at me.

"hey big man." i said, putting my hand on tonys shoulder. "hows the helicopter gig going for ya?" i joked, a playful glare coming from him.

"so wheres my boyfriend and everyone else?" i asked the two.

"out back, they set up a whole bunch of trampolines out there." charli told me after she finished greeting everyone.

we walked to the back door and i walked right over to troy who was talking to chase and alex. i wrapped my arms around his waist from behind, surprising him. he flinched and then started playing with my hands, seeing the rings i was wearing.

"hi baby." he said softly, turning around to hug me.

he planted a kiss on my lips, leaving them lingering for a few seconds.

i pulled away and hugged chase and alex. everyone else was too busy playing on the trampoline to notice my presence.

they all eventually noticed that david dobrik was here and immediately ran to see him. charli and addison couldnt go without teaching him a dance.

i sat down next to my mom who was so quiet in all this mess of teenagers.

"hi momma, you okay?" i asked her, she smiled and nodded.

"your friends are having a lot of fun, you should go visit them. dont worry about me." she responded, giving me a side hug and a kiss on the forehead.

"nah, yknow what you need? a boyfriend." i told her, she blushed and shook her head.

"i am an independent woman, domino, i dont need a man." she said, being as sassy as she could.

"whatever you say." i shrugged with small laugh.

i got up and walked over to everyone, a lot of them crowding david. i wrapped my arm around anthonys waist and he smiled down at me.

"i missed you so much, yknow that?" anthony said, pulling me in to hug him.

"i missed you too, ant." i mumbled into his chest, he ruffled me hair and pulled away.

"do you wanna get on the trampolines with me?" he asked, my eyes widened in excitement.

"duh!" i responded, immediately running to jump on the trampolines. anthony got on the same one as me, which resulted in him jumping as high as he could to get me to fall.

troy, chase and patrick all ran to the trampolines and jumped on them. patty joined anthony in trying to get me to fall.

"pat! ant! stop you idiots!" i squealed, trying my hardest to figure out how to get on a different trampoline.

"babe help me!" i regretted yelling that, it resulted in troy and chase both joining in as well. eventually i fell and they left me alone.

"can you do any tricks?" chase asked me.

"i might still be able to do a back flip, i havent done it in years though. actually i think last time i did one was when luke broke him arm when we were 11." i told him.

"try it." anthony said, i raised my brows and sighed.

i refreshed my memory the best i could on how to do it. with hesitation i did the flip, landing it, thankfully.

"i dont think ive ever seen her so active." troy joked, i sent him a glare, throwing up my middle finger.

"we should probably find somewhere private for that, now shouldn't we?" troy smirked.