fifteen

liked by zarbruh, thelukejones and 24,871 others

domisdumb stan tv static

[comments]

zarbruh where did you even get those hats wtf
domisdumb my grandma had them idky

user1 ahh yes a tv static queen

rylamore ew nasty
domisdumb love you too

user2 am i the only one who likes la croix ?
j4kst3r yes 🤮

user2 am i the only one who likes la croix ?j4kst3r yes 🤮

liked by j4kst3r, domisdumb and 291 others

rylamore 🦋

[comments]

j4kst3r you're so pretty omg
user1 woah there jake
user2 who even is she

domisdumb GIRLLL YOU SO CUTE

notnoen butterfly queen
user3 noen what are you doing here-

i looked at myself in the mirror making sure i looked presentable. luke was throwing a party and troy was coming to pick me up in less that 10 minutes. i walked outside, fixing my skirt as i attempted to shut the door as i almost dropped all my things.

i smiled at troy who was watching me from his car, i got in and let out a huff.

"struggling?" he laughed, i rolled my eyes and leaned over to kiss him.

we got to the party and troy held my hand as we walked inside. i pulled him over to where i knew carter and zach were.

"hi uglies." i greeted them and zach rolled his eyes with a laugh.

i had a few drinks to where i was buzzed. troy was only drinking water and making sure i and all our friends were okay.

carter pulled me by my hand to the living room were everyone was dancing. our bodies swayed to the beat as a song that i couldnt remember the name of blasted.

i pointed to the pool table and carter and i ran to get on it.

"oh my gosh! its so hot in here!" carter exaggerated, i nodded and almost immediately we threw our shirts off.

i felt a hand pull at my waist anx smiled down at troy, not noticing the upset look on his face. i saw zach helping carter down who was a giggling mess. i felt my balance being unsteady and practically fell into troys arms.

"hi." i giggled.

"im taking you home." he said and i groaned.

"i dont wanna go home!" i whined, trying to push myself from him.

"baby, come on." he demanded, pulling me out to the car as i complained.

"can we go to the park?" i asked, he hesitated but nodded and i smiled.

he drove to the park and i jumped out the car as soon as he went into park. i ran over to the swing sets and sat down on one. troy sat next to me and i grabbed his hand as we swung, looking at the stars.

"its so pretty out here." i mumbled, shivering considering i was only in a sports bra. troy took off his sweatshirt and handed it to me. i put it on and got up, sitting on his lap.

"im so glad i met you." he smiled, brushing my hair from my face. i blushed lightly and hugged him, placing my head on his shoulder.

"i never wanna let you go."