fourty three

liked by zarbruh, tyler

liked by zarbruh, tyler.funke and 128,927 others

domisdumb clips:)

[comments]

zarbruh LITERALLY SO PRETTY WOW THATS MY GIRL
domisdumb y'all hear sum?
user1 LMAO DOM IS SO HARSH

tyler.funke do you like milk?
domisdumb yes

user2 so gorgeous 🥺
domisdumb tank u babie

luvanthony OUUU GET IT GIRL
domisdumb afony🥺

j4kst3r miss you sm bubba
domisdumb i miss you too jakey

notnoen BADDIE🤑
domisdumb DADDY
user3 troy and luke are punching the air rn

notnoen BADDIE🤑domisdumb DADDYuser3 troy and luke are punching the air rn

liked by domisdumb, luvanthony and 309,927 others

zarbruh missin my girl:"(

[comments]

domisdumb miss u too baby<3
zarbruh :(((

user1 wait where is she?
zarbruh on her way to pennsylvania:(
user2 WHAT WHY
domisdumb im moving:(

luvanthony MISS U BRO😅 fine ass man
zarbruh all you brotha

"hunny, you okay?" my mom asked, both her hands on the wheel as she drove.

"yes momma, im fine." i mumbled, her hand reached over and rubbed my knee.

"you'll love it, i promise." my mom told me, a hopeful smile on her face.

"and if i dont can i move back to new york?" i asked, she frowned.

"i'll think about it." she responded, then turned up the radio to end the conversation.

"can we stop at this gas station? im hungry and have to pee." i asked her, pointing to the gas station a head.

"yeah." she answered and pulled into the station.

i got out and went to the bathroom. when i was done i looked for snacks. i grabbed funions and two slim jims, i also got a big water. i paid for my stuff and went out to the car where my mom was waiting.

"mom?" i questioned as i watched out the window.

"yes?" she answered.

"why did dad stop coming around?" i asked, it had been 7 years since i last saw my dad. we just never talked about it before now.

"he made some bad decisions." is all she said, i sighed and leaned my seat back to take a nap.

i closed my eyes and felt myself falling asleep.

i woke up feeling the car come to a stop, i looked up to see we were at a rest stop. i closed my eyes again, but couldn't fall asleep. i got out and went to the bathroom where my mom was washing her hands.

"mom, can you stay in here? its kinda creepy at night." i asked, my mom smiled and nodded.

when i was done i washed my hands, we walked out to the car together.

"i love you momma." i said, kissing her hand when we got in the car.

"ah i love you, domino, my gorgeous baby girl." she responded, squeezing my hand in hers.

im so sorry this is just a filler chapter, a longer and better chapter will be out soon. i hope.

i love you all and thank you so much for reading this:")