nine

im probably not gonna update as much anymore because school starts tomorrow.

so im sorry guys

love you!!

it was currently 11:27 pm and we were in the middle of never have i ever. i already had 4/10 fingers down, carter loosing with 6.

it was now zachs turn to say something.

"never have i ever... ate a girl out." zach said, he looked at both the guys but carter and i looked at each other, putting a finger down.

"wait a second-" "next question!" i said and carter laughed, i was visibly red at my face.

"um, okay?" troy mumbled, it was his turn to say something. "never have i ever done/given anal." troy said, i scrunched my nose and luke and i slowly put a finger down.

"ew! what the fuck?!" carter laughed and i rolled my eyes.

"it was freshman year! we were curious." i said and luke nodded, i could see troy tense up as if he was jealous. he knew luke and i dated before i even met him, he shouldnt be jealous.

"uh- never have i ever had a threesome." i said, carter flipped me off and put a finger down.

"really? when?" zach asked.

"uh a party last year." she shrugged, "alright, never have i ever been on acid." carter looked at me and i groaned putting a finger down.

luke put one down to which was no surprise because i did it with him.

"im lowkey getting bored of this game, how about truth or drink?" carter suggested and we all agreed since it would spice things up.

"wait i dont have any alcohol, its all my parents and they would kill me if i took it." troy said, i looked at luke and he groaned.

"alright, i'll be back." he said and i smiled, he had a fake I.D. and knew a place that didnt card you if you looked over 21.

we talked about random shit as we waited for him to get back. when he got back he came in with 3 bottles of uv blue.

i found shot glasses and set out 5 of them. i also grabbed lemonade for a chaser considering carter and zach dont do well with alcohol.

we got into the game and mostly everyone was saying the truth.

"okay, dom, what are your feelings towards troy?" i gulped at zachs question and looked at troy who looked curious.

i like him.

a lot.

but i cant tell him.

i took a shot and everyone looked shocked, troy just looked hurt. i frowned and turned to carter.

"okay carter, who in this room would you fuck?" i asked her.

"well ive already fucked you but i would like to fuck zach." she smirked and zach blushed.

the game went on, secrets were spilt, secrets were kept.

around 4 am i started to get really tired, and troy noticed.

"hey, go lay down in my bed." he said, his arm wrapped around my waist, my head resting against his chest.

"you got them?" i asked considering we were the only ones who were sober.

"yeah baby, go lay down. i'll be up in a bit." he said and i walked up to his room.

i brushed my teeth with the spare tooth brush i had here. i took off my bra and put a sweatshirt on, i washed my face and went to his bed. i laid down and stared at the ceiling unable to sleep.

about an hour later troy came up and didn't see i was awake. he took his shirt off and laid down next to me. he wrapped his arm around me and pulled me close to him.

i was finally able to sleep as i was wrapped in his arms.