thirty four

do you guys have any suggestions for any other tiktokers to be in this story? just to add to their friend group.

maybe make this story a little less boring.

liked by j4kst3r, notnoen and 87,927 others

domisdumb my bubba🥺🥺

[comments]

j4kst3r 🥺❤️

j4kst3r LOOK AT HOW PERFECT MY GIRLFRIEND IS WHAT

j4kst3r wOW IM LUCKY
domisdumb too mf sweet stfu

j4kst3r i love you😌😌
domisdumb i love you <3

user1 this relationship >>>>
user2 correction: her and troy>>>>>
user3 ur both wrong😳 her and anthony>>>>>>
luvanthony 😅

"kiss please?" jake whined as i put on a hoodie. he held out his arms and i walked over to the bed getting on top of him.

"you're such a baby." i said, running my hands through his hair. "its so cute though." i added and gave him a soft kiss.

he pulled away and i rested my head on his shoulder.

"wanna go get coffee?" he asked, i nodded and got up.

"noens supposed to fly in today." i told him as i pulled on a pair of fuzzy socks.

we had all planned to have a 'family' christmas with the whole friend group.

"ryla said shes coming too." jake mumbled, looking down at his hands. i just nodded and walked downstairs.

"mom, we're gonna go get coffee. do you want anything?" i asked her as she sat on the couch watching some christmas movie.

"no thank you hunny." she responded.

i drove us to the coffee shop near my house and we went in, only to see troy and a girl sitting in a booth. i did my best to ignore them but i could tell jake knew i was upset by it. i sat down in a booth farthest from them as jake ordered for us.

jake came back with our drinks and donuts, troy glaring at him the whole time.

"whos the girl hes with?" jake asked, looking at the girl then back at me.

"i dont know her name but ive seen her somewhere before." i replied, stirring my coffee.

"not that pretty." he mumbled, scrunching his nose which was the cutest thing ever.

"you're pretty bubba." i told him and his cheeks turned a dark pink.

"you know someone whos way prettier?" he asked and i shook my head no. "you." he said causing me to giggle at his cuteness.

"you're too much."

i took a bite of my donut which caused to powder to get on my cheeks and even on my nose.

"you look like a crackhead." jake said and i laughed almost choking on the donut. he grabbed a napkin a wiped my face from the powder.

"what? you didnt wanna be seen with a crackhead?" i joked, he just rolled his eyes and took a drink of his coffee. i saw him look near troys booth and his eyes widen.

"dont look." he said, stopping me from turning my head.

"why? it couldn't be-" i turned my head and saw them kissing, i just rolled my eyes and looked back at jake.

"i know how i know her now." i mumbled, looking down at my hands.

"how?" jake asked.

"thats his ex that he cheated on me with." i answered, jake just frowned. "it doesn't matter though, because im with you and you're who i care about." i told jake, he gave me a slight smile in return.

"what?" i asked, seeing as something was bothering him.

"i'll tell you later." he mumbled and finished his donut.