fourty six

this chapter is so long so i hope you forgive me for not updating:)

the brightness of the sun peeking through my window caused me to wake up. i checked the time seeing it was 9:21 am. i saw the date and my eyes widened seeing it was my birthday. i looked up and saw dozens of balloons filling my room.

i jumped up from my bed and ran downstairs, smelling my mom making breakfast. only when i got down there i saw tyler sitting on the stool, drinking a glass of milk.

"oh, good morning!" my mom cheered, "hows my beautiful birthday girl?" she asked, giving me a hug and kiss on the cheek.

"good momma, whatcha making?" i asked, sitting next to tyler.

"french toast, eggs and sausage. theres fruit in the fridge." she answered, flipping the french toast over.

the doorbell rang and i looked at them confused as to who would be here.

"well, are you gonna answer it?" tyler asked, a smirk on his lips.

i hesitantly walked to the door, the person now knocking. i opened the door and was shocked to see my friends.

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE?!" i asked, immediately jumping onto troy. his arms wrapped tightly around my waist. he moved my head to look at him and kissed me. then setting me back on the ground.

"we couldn't miss your birthday!" noen exclaimed, pushing through everyone to hug me. i wrapped my arms around his waist, he kiss my forehead.

i pulled away to hug carter and luke.

"it wouldnt be a birthday without you two." i said, pulling apart from them.

i hugged zach, he squeezed me extra tight. i pushed myself away from him and turned to jake.

"hi bubba." he smiled, wrapping his arms around my waist. i didnt stay in the hug for long, knowing troy is probably sending daggers with his eyes.

i went over to troy and looked at all my friends.

"the whole gang is here!" my mom stated, going to hug zach (he was secretly her favorite). they all hugged my mom, her kissing all of their cheeks.

"whats for breakfast mom?" noen asked, i rolled my eyes and chuckled. tyler then decided he wanted to tackle me onto the couch. i landed on the soft cushions, tyler now sitting on my stomach.

"ty, get off you bitch!" i yelled, trying to push him off. "troy- help!" i laughed loudly.

troy walked over to us and i thought he was gonna pull tyler off but instead he sat down on me.

"babe! what the fuck?!" i wheezed. they both stood up and walked to the kitchen where everyone else was now. i caught my breath and walked to the kitchen. my mom groaned seeing the 8 hungry teens in her kitchen.

"okay, everyone to the table." she huffed and we all made our way to the unused dining table. i sat down next to troy, putting my head on his shoulder.

"i missed you so fucking much." troy mumbled, rubbing my knee.

"i missed her more!" noen yelled from across the table. carter sent him a glare and shook her head.

"no way, you're both crazy if you think you missed her more than i did." carter stated. i smiled at my friends, a small laugh coming from my mouth.

"i missed you all very much." i told them. carter and noen both pouted, troy giving me a kiss on the forehead.

my mom walked out of the kitchen with breakfast. after setting the pans of eggs and sausage down, she went back to get the plates stacked with french toast.