twenty nine

i walked out to troys car, i saw girls staring at him as i got in. he smiled at me, not even acknowledging the girls. we drove to his schools practice field, the whole way there his hand placed was resting on my thigh.

"can we stop at popeyes? im hungry." i asked and he nodded. we got food then went to the field, i sat on the bleachers while watching them.

jakey
hey :)

me
hi baby

jakey
i miss you
please come cuddle

me
frick i wish i could

jakey
wyd

me
omw to troys

jakey
oh
thats nice

me
yeah :)

jakey
i'll talk to you later then

me
oh okay bubba
love you<3
read 4:02pm

i laid on troys bed, bundling myself up in blankets as he took a shower. after i watched most of an episode of criminal minds, troy walked out in just a towel. he came and laid down next to me, i turned to face him. my hand traced his abs, our faces were so close.

"you're so pretty." he breathed, his hand trailing my side and down to my hip.

i leaned up and connected our lips, the kiss immediately becoming heated. i moved so i was on his lap, his hands going up my shirt and to my breast. he gave them a tight squeeze then moved his hands to my ass.

i kissed down his neck, leaving a few hickeys. i could feel his erection growing under me. he undid my pants and pulled them off. my hand found its way under the towel, wrapping around his dick.

my thumb brushed his tip and he let out a moan.

"did you like that, daddy?" i looked up at him innocently and moved down.

"y-yes." he stuttered as i moved my hand up and down. i lowered my head to his dick, my tongue swiping across the tip. i teased him a bit, only putting my mouth around his tip. that caused him to grab my hair and force me to take more in.

i sat up and he pointed to the floor, i moved down to the floor and got on my knees. he stood up and i wrapped my hand around his shaft. my tongue going from his base to tip, he thrusted himself into my mouth almost making me gag.

he pulled me from him and i got back onto the bed, removing my clothes. he kissed from my collarbone, to my tits, massaging one and sucking on my nipple. then he made his way down my stomach, kissing my inner thighs. his hand went up to my throat, and he kissed my core.

then i got a phone call.

i grabbed my phone and answered the call.

troy being troy kept going, working his magic with his tongue.

"hey l-luke."

"hey dom, so i have a question." he said, i tried to contain my moans.

"what?" i asked.

"what-shit i forgot." he said and i muted the call to let out a moan that i couldn't hold in.

"o-okay luke, i-fuck- i got to go so just te-text me." i said and hung up.

"troy, just fuck me, oh my god."

liked by troyzarba1, oakscart, and 54 others

domiknows BITCH A MF LEACH ONG (he gives good dick tho)

[comments]

troyzarba1 hahaha oops
oakscart YOU DID THAT SHIT????

jcooper oh

a/n: that awkward moment you lose nnn 2 times in one night✋😠