LeBron Midoriya

Everyone now are done eating their lunch and can't wait to see the unfinished multiverse of their cinnamon roll where he was killed once again. But they have to watch other multiverses which contains entertainment and sports.

"For today we will have another set of people that will be with us for today!" Garou exclaimed.

"And who are they?" Tsuyu asked.

A portal suddenly appeared in front of them and footsteps can be heard coming from the portal and now appeared to everyone.

Newcomers: Inko Midoriya, Mitsuki Bakugo, Masaru Bakugo, Fuyumi Todoroki, Rei Todoroki, Natsuo Todoroki, and the rest of the family members of each students of Class 1-A and 1-B.

"REI/MOM?!" Both Shoto and Enji yelled.

"AUNTIE?! MOM?! DAD?!" Katsuki yelled too.

Seeing their love ones, the quickly embraced their sons and daughters but still didn't know why they arrived in this cinema.

"Allow me to explain this to you parents of these students. My name is Garou by the way."

10 minutes after explaining.

"So we are watching now the Multiverses of my nephew Izuku huh? Sounds interesting!" Mitsuki said at the same time glaring her son Katsuki who doesn't have a good friendship at his nephew.

"Where is my Izuku?!" Inko cried.

"Well here he is still sleeping." Garou answered with a holographic view on his hand showing that Izuku is still sleeping.

'Until now he is sleeping? Great' everyone thought.

"Now now! Just take your seats now as I prepare the next multiverse for you to watch." Garou exclaimed.

"Well what is it now this time?" Aizawa asked as he wants to sleep if it's another sad or bad multiverse that will lead to his student's death again.

"Well in this multiverse, there are no villains but there are still criminals. No heroes like you but there are still people who fight for justice. This focuses on two things mainly. Sports and Entertainment!" Garou said as he now shows the film.

LeBron Midoriya: The Living Legend.

All Might's grin widened as he saw his successor's last name as a living legend but was confused why his first name was different.

"What sports does Midoriya play here?" Tamaki asked, breaking a little bit of shyness on himself.

"Like what you ask, he plays BASKETBALL in this Multiverse and considered one of the greatest players in this multiverse ever to live. Instead of playing great basketball, he also shows some love and generosity to people around him outside the court." Garou answered as he eats his salad.

"Wow so he is an all star here? Cool!" Kirishima exclaimed.

"Whooo, finally a multiverse where our dear Deku will not die." Uraraka sighed as the female students agreed to her.

"WHAT?! DID MY IZUKU DIED?!?!" Inko whined loudly as she can't believe what he heard was die from Uraraka.

"Um someone can explain to his mother what Ochaco mean please?" Garou said annoyingly as Uraraka, Momo and Iida talked to Izuku's mother.

"LeBron Midoriya? Hell. He is really a monster in the game!" Denki Wade said.

"You know when me and LeBron teamed up in Miami, we were an unstoppable team together with Iida Bosh too. We considered our selves the 'Big Three' of the Miami Heat."