Transformers : Age of Extinction

I hope you will like this chapter as well since this book has gotten into 100k reads! Is this my Christmas gift from you all? Anyways, let's start the bonanza and Merry Christmas to you all and advance Happy New Year!

(Some great parts in the movie will only be shown in here, not all of the scenes because it will be too long. XD)

Garou scanned for a multiverse that everyone can look up next. And he found one that took his attention. So he tapped the two gods who were talking to each other about how to end the war in Izuku's world.

"Yo! I found now the next multiverse that we are about to watch!" Garou exclaimed, making everyone caught their attention.

"For real? What is it now?" Momoko asked.

"I am thinking if its another Female version of a male student or hero in here." Angel said.

"Nope! This one is the fourth adaptation of the Transformers! And this is where... where some of the best autobots, died." Garou sadly said.

"No!" Momoko cried.

"Did we hear it right? Some autobots will die in that multiverse?!" Mirio suddenly asked while the gods didn't notice that the crowd around them are listening to them.

"Shall we start it, Garou?" All Might asked.

"Who are those autobots you say?!" Kaminari asked in worry.

"You'll see it all in here." Angel said as the title of "Transformers: Age of Extinction" appeared on the screen.

"Age of Extinction?" Kirishima asked.

"This is going to be fun, I am liking it!" Kota exclaimed.

"But for me, I feel already sad for this one." Eri said.

"Why?" Everyone asked.

"I feel a bad start for this one, especially to some autobots as well." Eri replied.

"So she has sensed that the starting of this one will be a gruesome one?" Momoko asked.

"Yeah. Poor Ratchet." Garou uttered.

The scene started to a transformer who slowly rise upon the water and masked himself with a thermal scanner as he looks upon the huge ship with helicopters and vehicles running around it.

"Let's go, let's go!" One soldier said.

"Roll, roll, roll!" Another soldier said.

"Check the thermal in that ship." One soldier said as a van with some monitors on it are focused on the ship.

"Who are those people hunting to?" Aizawa asked.

"Maybe, a decepticon?" Nejire said.

"I never saw that transformer before. And who is he?" Shoto asked.

All soldiers are now positioned in some areas of the ship. The commander of the squad known as James Savoy (Masaru Bakugo) received a go-signal from the troops who are on the ship.

"Release the mini drones!" The commander said. The soldiers opened some cases with mini drones on it and started to throw them in the sky as those drones started to move near the ship.

Some helicopters are now surrounding the ship and flashing their lights inside of it to locate their target. The commander now looks on the monitors as the drones served as a vision for the commander to see all the angles of the ship by the monitors.

"Dad?!" Katsuki yelled.

"Why are you involved in this one?" Mitsuki asked.

"I-I don't know." Masaru defended.