Demon Slayers joining us.

Greetings everyone! After I posted the 3rd chapter in my second book, I decided that I should teleport the Demon Slayer cast in this world/book to meet the My Hero Academia cast because Demon Slayer ended last Sunday. And also, to watch a multiverse where Izuku became the most strongest Hashira ever. I created the story for the said multiverse and I hope you won't get angry or disappoint at me. Thank you and enjoy.

Everyone reacted to Garou's announcement that they will see the warriors of the Universe 7 live on the cinema room. However, Momoko received a call from another god.

"Hello? Oh yes, what is it? Oh. Why? Ah I see. I may ask Garou for that. Oh okay okay. Thank you very much." Momoko said.

"Who is that?" Angel asked while munching his angus beef steak.

"I received a call from one of the gods in our division. They said that will sent a group of people who are also watching a life story and an adventure of an important person on their world." Momoko replied.

"Oh I see. May I know who are they?" Garou asked. Momoko whispered to Garou and it made Garou smile.

"This is going to be fun!" Garou exclaimed. Garou called everyone's attention for an announcement.

"Everyone listen up! We are not gonna meet up yet the Universe 7 warriors because they need to take a rest. However, we are going to be visited by another group of visitors!" Garou announced.

"So sad that I can't see my other self. But anyway, who are this people you mean that will visit us here?" Shoto asked.

"They are related to your friend Izuku's new power. Remember the Lightning breathing third form that Izuku did on Dabi earlier?" Garou asked.

"So they know about that power? I wanna see them!" Kirishima exclaimed.

"Me too! I want to add some new kinds of friends!" Mina added.

"Well, they are on the way at the moment. But please, don't make some stupid or any dumb reactions if you saw these people because, they are a group of swordsmen!" Momoko replied.

"WHAT?! SWORDSMEN?!" Everyone reacted.

"Yes! And don't worry, you will also know why their work is a swordsman thing. Just wait for them to arrive. Kay?" Momoko said.

"Yeah!" Everyone replied.

After 20 minutes of waiting, a sudden light blinding everyone as the Demon Slayer cast has finally arrived at their cinema room.

"Woah, what's this place? And it's way bigger than our room earlier. And... WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE?!!?" Zenitsu yelled at the people who looked at them.

"Who the fuck are these people?!" Katsuki yelled.

"Bakugo, Language! Remember what Garou told you?" Iida warned.

"Who are these people? They're so many!" Tanjiro said.

"So, Izuku sent you here?" Garou asked at Oyakata.

"Yes and we are glad that you welcomed us in your world." Oyakata said.

"No worries. Wait, let me call the attention of everyone." Garou said.

"Who is this pink-haired girl? She is so pretty and has those-" Mineta was stopped by Iguro who punched him from behind.

"Don't give Kanroji that kind of statement or I'll kill you!" Iguro warned.

"Woah, how did you arrived in there so quickly?!" Iida asked.

"Iguro, stop it. Come back here." Gyoumei said.

"Yeah, yeah. We are not yet done kid." Iguro warned while leaving Mineta who's nose is bleeding due to Iguro's punch.