Resident Evil 7

Now everyone is ready to watch another multiverse after they saw Izuku's dream against an evil Mirio, the title appeared on the screen as it states,

Resident Evil 7

"I think Izuku's resident here is evil." Sero joke as everyone just giggled at what he said.

"Obviously, you are pure wrong." Momoko said.

"What is this multiverse all about?" Inko asked.

"In this multiverse, Izuku here finds his wife as she didn't make contact with Izuku after 3 years and he believed that she might died or something happened to her. And then, Izuku received a video from his laptop as his wife messaged him that she is fine, she does well on her work overseas and not to worry about her. But Izuku found this as a mysterious one." Garou said.

"Why?" Everyone asked.

"Because this video he received is from an unknown sender. And he has his wife's contact if she really want to message him. But there is a mystery hidden here in this multiverse.

"Why?" Shoto asked.

"Because his wife sent him a video that he must forget about what does she and Izuku have and forget each other already.

And I need to remove Kota and Eri here. Seriously." Garou added as he was stared by Momoko, hoping that he is not lying about removing the kids.

"Why because there is some gore and brutal scenes here?" Nezu asked.

"Correct and you too Inko, you should not see this and also those people who have weak hearts here." Momoko added.

"Well I don't care about the gore and brutality of this multiverse as long as I can see my son how determined he is to find his wife. I'm ready." Inko proudly said.

"Before you start, may I know who is Deku's wife?!" Uraraka excitedly asked as every girl in the room widened their eyes, hoping that they will be Izuku's wife in this multiverse.

"It's..........Momo!" Garou exclaimed as Momo blushed so reddish once again as she is Izuku's wife in this multiverse.

'I will have my turn next time!' Uraraka murmured.

"Did you say something?" Momo asked.

"N-nothing!" Uraraka replied quickly.

'Lucky bastard!' All of the girls thought at Momo who smiled at them.

"Hey baby! I just wanted to say a quick 'hello' and 'I love you.' Oh! Good news! I'm gonna be home soon! Yay! And I cannot wait to be done to this babysitting job." Momo said.

"She looks stressed in here." Midnight said.

"Yeah but she still tries to be joyful as she is." Nejire added.

"Babysitting? Oh that must be her work overseas." Mt.Lady said.

"Yep and in that multiverse, she babysits Mt.Lady and Mineta's child which means, you're a couple here Mt.Lady and Mineta." Garou simply said as Mineta's eyes formed a huge heart but was smacked by Mt.Lady in the head.