Dragon Ball Super

Greetings everyone! I will be creating a long chapter of this one but expect to have its continuation up to three chapters. Hope you understand and enjoy the chapter!

Everyone murmured on what the gods said about a multiverse where an opponent that even the Izuku of the Seven Deadly Sins doesn't stand a chance against him.

"Can you give us an introduction of this multiverse?" Vlad King asked.

"In this multiverse, our universe is at stake as 8 universes will battle it out in a tournament. The winner of this tournament will receive a reward called the Super Dragon Balls." Angel stated.

"Why did the universes battled against each other? Because of the Super Dragon Balls?" Inko asked.

"Nope, because your son in that multiverse, pleaded to seek for stronger opponents for him and fight all of the strongest fighters from the other universes. Izuku also befriended the most powerful person and the man between all of the twelve universes." Garou replied.

Everyone gasped as they know that Izuku is the reason of the said fights in that multiverse.

"What does those ball ball things do?" Eri asked as some giggled at her.

"That's not ball ball, Eri. It's the Super Dragon Balls. Now those balls can grant any wish that they want to wish. Even the most impossible things that you want to have in your life, you can achieve them. Like you want to be a god or an immortal or, conquer your own universe." Angel replied and giggled at Eri's way of questioning.

"If you are at the tournament and let's say, you got the Super Dragon Balls, what wish would you want to have in reality?" Momoko asked.

"I want a harem!" Mineta answered first.

"I want to sleep always." Aizawa said.

"I want to make evil people and evil doings gone forever." All Might added.

"I want to be pounded by hot men! Especially the brocolli boy!" Midnight stuttered.

"I want to be an immortal god!" Katsuki yelled.

"I want Deku to be mine!" Uraraka answered.

The girls looked at Uraraka with disgust and anger as they have the same dream to want in their lives.

'Bitch you don't!' Every girl thought.

"Oh okay. Well you have your own wishes eh? So we will start the multiverse as where it all began." Garou stated.

The scene now started to 6 persons standing and talking to each other as a portal opened from the sky and it appears to be the Grand Priest.

"Grand Priest? What's his role?" Kirishima asked.

"He is the second strongest next to the omnipotent being." Momoko replied as everyone's reaction was shocked because they are now to see who is the second strongest of them all.

"And who is it from the audience?" Pony asked.

The Grand Priest (Nighteye) have appeared in front of Izuku,(Goku ) Aizawa,(Beerus) Midnight,(Whis) Ojiro,(Kaioshin Shin) Gran Torino (Old Kai) and Monoma (Kibito).

"Greetings everyone!" Nighteye announced as the 3 kaioshins and Aizawa bowed quickly but Izuku and Midnight didn't.

"Woah, they respect the Grand Priest so quickly and who is it?" Tetsutetsu asked.

"It's Sir Nighteye!" Both All Might and Mirio exclaimed.

"You know him?" Mt.Lady asked.

"He is one of my allies before." All Might answered.