Uneasy

It is Friday now, yesterday was the same old school day, nothing really happened. I got my song for the concert, Sue me by Sabrina Carpenter, lucky for me I know this song. I love it so much.

I am so nervous for tomorrow for the past two days I have been looking for an outfit. I think I found one, my checkered vans, my favorite jeans and a light pink shirt with a jean jacket, and my usual jewelry.

I am so excited

Today, feels off, I don't know why but I just feel like something is wrong.

I get ready for the day, feeling more casual, leggings and a t shirt for me.

I grab my bag and a pop tart, not feeling very hungry.

I made my way to Mrs. Robins class and sat next to Justice and we are watching a movie on the, you would never guess, theory of music. Shocker.

Justice and I laughed and made jokes about the movie, getting yelled at multiple times, mostly by people around us.

The class went by fast due to me texting Brennen half the time.

Singing lessons were done early since I know the song we worked on the first verse and trying to see how we could fit my voice in with the song, it goes in great by the way, so I thought I would go to to Brennens class early since he didn't have a second class, he probably won't be that busy anyway since all he did was text me while he was teaching a class too.

I got on my phone to text people back that I forgot to text back and made my way to his class room.

I look up from my phone and open the door to his class.

"Mr. Taylor?" I say shocked at what I am seeing.

I can't believe this

"Mrs. Heel?" I turn around, forcing myself not to cry as my phone keeps blowing up with texts from Brennen and him yelling at me to wait, he tried.

I really shouldn't of done this, I call quits. Tomorrow is our date, we were talking so much, everything was fine till he was basically fucking some young new teacher.

I run to my apartment and text Justice and Sarah that I won't be in class because I didn't want to go.

They blew up my phone more, with questions. I turned it off and went to my living room to see Mello, eating his food.
I turned on Descendants and just tried to forget about it.

I want today to be over.