She is my neighbor, we both have to get used to it.

I finish up at the library and clock out, I wave to Mrs. Leigh and head on back to my apartment. My thoughts are everywhere. I barely remember walking up to my door till I hear a loud crash and sudden laughter in the apartment next to me.

Concerned, I walk up, and adjust my bag on my back and knock on the door and the laughing stops.

To my surprise Sarah opens the door, I stood there, baffled. She laughs and screams, "HEY NEIGHBOR" she holds out the R.

"You, are my neighbor now?" I stop, "what happened to the other guy, he was quiet." She laughs and says, "he got evicted because he was caught doing drugs."

Makes sense.

She went on, pulling me into the apartment in a hurry, "I am not your only neighbor- JUSTICE GET OUT HERE." She screams as Justice slowly walks out and looks me up and down, and smirks, "howdy neighbor." and walks back in her room.

Me and Sarah laugh, "she probably is playing Minecraft, smh." Sarah chuckles.

"Well, neighbors, don't get evicted." I laugh as Sarah stares at me.

She perks up, "this year is going to be fun" she says confidently.

"Yeah, ha." I say.

"Soooo, Mr. Taylor." She starts.

"Nooo" I groan.

"YOU LIKE HIM!" She screams.

"I don't.." I whisper.

"Yes you do, and the way he looked at you, something is going to happen, I feel it in my toes" she says quickly.

"Your toes? I don't want to ask. Nothing is going to happen, so you and Colby?" I try to change the subject.

"We talk a lot, I really like him but I don't know if it is mutual des." She says, "but don't change the subject, we will talk about this more, I can't wait to tell you I told you so." I start walking towards the door and roll my eyes.

"Have a good night Sarah, I am tired." I yawn.

"Night des, I know you will dream about him" she giggles.

I roll my eyes to try to hide the fact that I am smiling.

"I SAW THAT" Sarah yells as I am about to close the door.

"NO YOU DIDN'T" I yell back.

I walk to my door, shaking my head and smiling. As I am unlocking my door someone coughs. I look around to see Sam and Colby, ugh. "What are you smiling about." Sam asks.

"Nothing." I shake my head quickly.

Colby laughs, "the walls are thin, you like my boy Brennen?"

"Brennen?" I ask.

"Mr. Taylor" Sam laughs.

"Oh my gosh, why does everyone think that." I shake my head.

"Destiany right?" Colby questions.

"Uh yeah, why?" I say concerned.

"You're the infamous girl he was talking about." Sam says in awe.

"I- he was talking about me, what?" I am baffled.

"Maybe" Sam and Colby say at the same time and laugh, and start walking to the door across from mine.

Oh my gosh, they're my neighbors too.

"See ya later Destiany, tell Sarah I said hi" Colby says, and perks up at her name.

I shake my head and say my byes as I walk into my apartment.

I take a quick shower and make some ramen and put on That 70's Show, as I sat on the couch.

A few episodes later, I turn off the tv and make my way to my bed and fell asleep quickly.

Tomorrow better be good.