She is back

I wake up next to Sarah on the couch turning off the tv and look at my phone seeing the time, three am. I sit up and look at my phone as Sarah slowly opens her eyes as my phone dings, "Is it the anonymous?" she asks sitting up and moving the blanket off her.

I look back down at my phone and open the message.

 Unknown: You want to know who I am?

Unknown: I know you've missed me Desy Poo. 

Only one person has called me Desy Poo.

Sarah looked over my shoulder as I stood there in shock, she giggles a bit.

"Desy Poo?" She asks as I ignore her and lean back on the couch.

The only person that has called me Desy Poo is Mack, Mack Reid.

"Mack" I whispered.

"Mack? Mack Reid?" Sarah questions but I ignore her again.

She bullied me in high school, bad, all because I was better at her in our choir, she is your stereotypical preppy white girl, she was and is a grade above me and when I came in, our choir director heard my voice and instantly fell in love with me. Mack was jealous of me from the day I stepped into high school basically. I have never let her get to me, I never chose to have the director love me for my voice, I just showed up to the class. She made my 3 high school years with her, horrible. She tried everything in her power to get me out of shows and to not even come to class. Luckily I had my senior year with out her. She took a gap year so now technically I am a grade above her since I went to College a year earlier than she did.

My phone rings again and I look down.

That performance last month? I could've done better.

I am going to steal your spotlight, once and for all.