Q&A

Brennen's video is going great, he already introduced Sam and Colby and they were just acting like complete fools. It was funny.

They were laughing at some random question that was asked, and after a minute they calmed down. I tried to keep quiet because, obviously his fans don't know about us since he never posted on social media unless it was on private accounts.

"You got a bae?" He says reading aloud  the question as the boys giggle and shout ooo's. He looks at me and I nod signaling that I am okay with this.

"Well-" he starts "DESTIANY GET IN HERE" Colby screams.

"Colby my goodness." I sigh as I get up and walk in front of the camera and sit in-between Colby and Brennen as Brennen kisses my cheek and smiles and I look up at him.

"Everyone meet Destiany," He points to the camera then to me. "Destiany meet everyone."

"Everyone say Hi Destiany." Sam says.

"HI DESTIANY" all the boys scream in unison as I chuckle.

"Wow I feel so welcome when everyone screams." I chuckle.

"Well everyone, I do have a Bae" Brennen puts an emphasis on  the word bae, I kiss his cheek and he smiles. "I hope you love her as much as I love her." Sam and Colby took the time to fake puke as we kiss.

Brennen breaks the kiss and we finish the Q&A all together. It was really fun. I would love to be a YouTuber, maybe do song covers every now and then. I will think about it.

"Well that wraps it up, get ready for more content guys. I am glad to be back." He finishes and ends the video.

"I truly am excited to be back." Brennen says as he stops the camera.

"WELCOME BACK BROTHEERRR" Colby screams and tackles him in a hug.

Sam looks at me and smiles, "Kids, am I right?" I just laugh at him and clean up from where he was asked if he could eat a spoon full of cinnamon.

The boys kept talking and laughing as I sat back down and scrolled through instagram, and saw a notification that I was tagged in something from Brennen's instagram he stopped posting on.

liked by ColbyBrock, Officiallysarahbeth and Samgolbah and 124,615 others

Brennen  I am back and better than ever and back with someone very special to me, Destiany.

I hope you love her as much as I do.

tagged: destianyofficial

view all 3278 comments

ColbyBrock  no pic creds bro?

SamGolbach wow I want a photo like this @katrinastuartofficial

Destianyofficial I love you, I am so proud of you.

I jump up and run over to Brennen and interrupt him from they're laughing.

"I love you Bub, I am so proud." I tighten my arms around his neck.

"A NICKNAME AW" Colby screams and then sighs, "I am going to go see Sarah, I will leave you to it." He basically runs out the door. As we laugh, and Sam follows him, saying something about calling Katrina.

I giggle and look back at Brennen.

"I love you." He smiles.