Fired

"I love you too." I whisper as I fall asleep.

I woke up to my alarm going off and Brennens arm tightened around my waist. I turn over and stare at him, admiring his features. His eyelashes fluttered on his cheeks as he opened his eyes. He smiled and closed his eyes again. I laid my head on his chest.

"We have to get ready." Brennens morning voice rings through the silent room.

"I know I just don't want to leave you." I say as I slowly get out of his grip.

"You will see me in-" He was cut off by his phone ringing.

I get up and head to my closet to get my clothes for the day. I was picking my pants out when Brennen was getting his clothes on rather quickly still while on phone. 

"What do you mean" He pauses, "No" he stops putting on his tie, "fired?" 

"Okay, bye."

I stop after hearing the F word. I turn around now in my clothes for the day.

"Who was that?" I say cautiously, walking towards him. 

"My boss, I am fired." he smiles.

"You're smiling." I state, a confused look washing over my face.

"I was fired, we can be open about our relationship, I can start my youtube channel finally." he says and jumps back on the bed, I look at my phone, my first class starts in 5.

"Okay, you can stay here, I will be back around 1:45. We can talk about what just happened and why when I get back." I sigh a little. 

He nods and takes his teacher clothes off and jumps back in bed.I chuckle and kiss his head.

Through out my first class all I did was talk to Justice about what happened yesterday, and most importantly this morning. I strolled to my singing lessons, turning the corner to the room I bumped into Mack.

"Oh hello, Destiany." She smiles. 

"Smack." I spit. I used to call her that in High school.

"It must suck when your boyfriend gets fired." She glares at me, fire pouring from her mouth with every word.

Well I mean she may of been the reason behind him getting fired, yeah I should be mad. I could totally smack her right now, no pun intended. But, Brennen seemed really happy, surprisingly, since he got fired. Like a weight was lifted off him.

"Actually, it doesn't. Thank you for your time, Smack." I smile, kill them with kindness, I guess. I turn around not waiting for her reply and walk into my singing lessons.

Time flew, and suddenly I was in Brennens old class, with an assistant principle telling the class he will no longer will be working here and they haven't found a replacement. So this class is basically useless, so they told us they will send an email out when they find someone. We got out early and I walked to my apartment complex with Justice and Sarah as we had the same last class. 

I waved as they walked past the complex, they wanted to get something to eat but I declined because I saw Brennens car was still here.

I knocked on my door because I didn't have my key, I accidentally left it. It swings open to Brennen holding a camera, "You left your key babe." I chuckled and walked in.

"I noticed, you really are a YouTuber?" I ask sitting on the couch as he turns the camera towards him.

"Yeah I started making videos a while ago, but stopped posting after I got this full time job, and I made videos with Sam and Colby, and grew a following." He paused and turned the camera to me. "Now that I don't work there anymore, I can go back to living my dream." He smiles widely in which I smile back. 

"I am so happy that you're now happy." I smile, and he turns off the camera.

"Apparently I was fired because some one said they saw me with you and all teacher, student stuff." He huffs. I grab his face with my hands, "I know, and I know who did it, but she is irrelevant and I can see she basically did you a favor." I kiss his cheek.

"Who?" he asks.

"Mack, I don't know if you know her. But it is best that you don't." I smile and lean back as he sits next to me.

"Well, she did do me a favor. I already told Sam and Colby and they want to film a video soon." He smiles even wider. 

I smile at his excitement, "Well, be safe. They do some concerning stuff." He nods and kisses me. Soon, I ending up straddling him. Our bodies pressed up against each other, he leans down to my neck as I take a breath of air. His lips crawl back up to mine, finishing what we started. 

After a few minutes of fooling around he take a breather. "I don't think we have gone that far before." I chuckle. The only thing that came off during that little 'sesh' was his shirt. "I thought it was nice." Brennen wraps his arm around me and kisses my cheek. 

"I really do love you, I know it is so early in the relationship. I just feel like I was meant to be with you." Brennen looks at me.

"I really do love you too." I smile.