One Month

I have been MIA, my bad. Don't hate me. I hope you guys are safe, and clean in quarantine :) I am bored out of my mind and remembered this. :) If you want me to make longer chapters let me know!

"OH MY GOSH DESTIANY" 

I flip out of bed ready to kill a bitch, and scream. "I GOT YOU" Brennen screams.

"You got me alright, I am going to kill you." I say as I run towards him and his camera. He screams like a little girl and runs in to the living room/ kitchen area. Until he makes an abrupt halt and I run into his back, and he giggles as I fall to the ground. 

I stood up quickly about to yell at him till I looked at my surroundings.

"Brennen! I-" I let out a little 'o" and looked around the kitchen table in between the kitchen and living area, there were little fairy lights set up above the kitchen table hanging up on the wall, with a picture of us at our first date, I wasn't even aware that anyone else was there. My eyes traveled down to the kitchen table where there was a vase sunflowers, next to a jewelry box and I gasped.

I kept looking around to all the food he made, surprised the smell didn't wake me up giggling at the thought. I looked back to Brennen who set is camera down to were it was still facing us and run up and hugged him. I whispered a small thank you to him as I hugged him tighter.

"So, you like it?" he smiles sheepishly. "I love it!" I smile as his brightens.

"Well, why don't we go ahead and dig on in." he says as he pulls out a chair for me. I smile and sit down 

When we are both sitting we both dig in, not saying a word but just enjoying each others company.

We spent the rest of the morning and afternoon watching random things on youtube and filming more little Q&A's for his channel and we came across on question that I didn't really ever think about. 

"is Destiany planning on making a youtube channel?"

"Should I?" I question the audience and then look at Brennen.

"I think that would be so fun, I could show you the works and edit and we can do collabs, you could also sing!" He says with so much joy.

"I will think about it" I wink to the camera, "You're a natural Des" Brennen nudges my shoulder.

We finish up a few questions and he turns off the camera, then turns to me.

"Let's make you a channel."