Unknown

This morning has been a wild ride, after our talk with everyone Sarah and Colby decided to make an appointment at the doctors to see if the tests were true. Sarah eventually calmed down and we both decided we'd start our little sleep over early as we went to her apartment and got her things and we made our way next door.

      Walking in Mello instantly ran to our feet as Sarah and I bent down to pet him. 

"You want to order some pizza, it's on me?" Sarah said as I nodded aggressively she laughed and whipped out her phone. This mornings events made me hungry, Sarah as well. 

We made our way to my room as Sarah sat her stuff down and jumped on my bed followed by a loud groan, my phone suddenly dinged, startling me I whip it out and see a text from Brennen.

Surprise

I read the text confused and slightly concerned till I hear a knock on my door, I make my way, carefully opening the door, to a handsome Brennen with sunflowers in his hands.

"Flowers?" I question as I open the door wider to let him in.

He walks in, "Yeah I feel bad, I haven't seen you but only in school, I have been so busy, and I wanted you to have some time after that Never have I ever game." he says quickly.

I chuckle and get out a vase for the flowers, "You are fine, I have no grudge against you." I say as Sarah walks out of my room looks at Brennen and grabs a cookie from my pantry and walks back out. Brennen chuckles and walks closer to me and hugs me. I wrap my hands around his neck as he digs his face in my neck and kisses it. I let out a giggle and pull away.

"How about a date sometime this week?" Brennen asks with a hopeful look in his eyes.

"Definitely"I say and kiss his cheek, "Now, Sarah and I are having a sleep over day night thing so I will see you later." I say as he engulfs me in a hug for the second time.

"I will see you later" he says as he kisses me and walks out with a wink.

Did he just

"SARAH" I scream as as she runs out of my room.

"What it do, vas happening, I mean what happened" Sarah stumbles out of my room looking around as if someone broke in.

"He just-" I point to the door, "He just kissed me, like for real just kissed me and walked out." I stumble with my words, "I didn't have time to react" I whisper.

Sarah starts screaming, "FinAlllLlLLY" she pumps her fist.

I slowly shake my head.

I hear my phone ding again and pick my phone up off the counter to see an unknown number.

unknown: I am back, surprise.