Waiting game

Monday was, okay, the concert went well. Tuesday came pretty quick. I got ready and dress in a usual outfit of mine.

Brennen texted me the other night to have a good night, and then this morning a good morning. All he got back was "read."

He has to prove to me that he wants me the way I want him. But if it ends up the way it did last time, I am over it. I rarely give second chances.

I meet with Sarah and Justice and walk to our classes. Justice and I going to Mrs. Robins class. Working on book work as we normally do, this class will be the most boring class all year.

The bell rang and I made my way to singing lessons, I walk in to Mrs. Rob with some donuts, "Surprise Destiany, I got you some donuts, you deserve it, you first solo was spectacular."

"Thank you so much Mrs. Rob." I say thankfully and grab a donut.

"We don't have much to do today, we can start up again tomorrow." She smiles and walks to her office.

I didn't have anywhere to go till his class so I went to the closest desk and scrolled through my phone for an hour till the bell rang.

I grabbed my bag and waved to Mrs. Rob and walked out to meet with Justice and Sarah.

"Do we have to go to his class, I want to kill that bitch." Justice says.

"No we have a project due today." Sarah replies and I groan as we walk in.

The first thing I did was turn in my project so I could sit on my phone while everyone finished theirs and turned it in.

I ignored everything he said, no matter what he said.

He even texted me.

I will make it up to you, you can't ignore me as a student too.

I read it and looked him dead in the eye and shrugged my shoulders.

I look to Justice as she points to him and slides her pencil across her neck and he looks down, scared. I chuckled and looked back at my phone, scrolling through twitter.

"Am I ever going to be able to kill him." Justice whispers next to me.

"Justice" Sarah says shocked.

"No, I told him he has to prove to me that he wants me." I say.

"Nah that bitch needs to learn his place."Justice adds.

"Justice damn" Sarah whispers.

"He needs to prove him self, this is the waiting game." I finish the conversation.