Welcome back

It has been a few weeks since Brennen got fired and we've been doing great.

He has been vlogging a lot but not sure about what to post for his coming back video.

He has been talking to Sam and Colby about what to do.

Right now they're saying he should do a Q&A and it seems like the best idea.

"So should it just be a Q&A with me?" Brennen asks, "and y'all can like sit behind the camera and like pop in every now and then.

"Sounds great"
"yeah"
"okay" we all said at the same time.
"So we should do it now? Are we all free"
Brennen asks looking around.
I nod since we are on a fall break for about two weeks, and I don't have a full time job, only at the library, and clearly I am not working now. Only Mrs. Leigh goes in for a few hours if some students call ahead. She said she would contact us workers if needed. But, who would want to go to the library during break.

Brennen excitedly jumps up and goes to my/our room, he is staying since I am not going home for break since I have like two lessons this week but next week completely free. Then the week we come back is the week of the concert I am dreading, I have one solo, and a duet with smack.
Sam and Colby start setting up the lights and the tripod and sits on the other side of the couch next to me.

Brennen runs back in as Sam and Colby finish.

"Let's do this" Brennen smiles widely.
My heart flutters with how happy he is by finally doing what he loves.

He sits down in-front of the camera he hooked on the tripod.

"Welcome back guys. My names Brennen Taylor and if you don't know, now you know."