About last night

Brennen drove me home, it was silent but not awkward. It was about a ten minute drive and he put on my favorite songs by bts. It took everything in me not to scream the lyrics.

We quickly arrived home, "Thank you for coming tonight." He starts.

"Thank you for tonight." I smile.

He doesn't try anything wild. Which I am kind of happy about, I want to take things slow from here. He gave me a kiss on the cheek as I let him, and got back in his car as I walked into the apartment building, and down my hallway to see Sam standing in front of his door,

"Locked out?" I question.

"No, I am voluntarily out here" he point to the door behind him. "Sarah and Colby, you know, I may or may not of walked in on them."

"Oh-" I pause and try not to laugh.

"Oh that is funny." I start laughing harder, as I unlock my door, before I shut it behind me I finish the conversation with, "Have fun Sam."

He groaned in response and slid down the door.

I laughed more and ran in to my apartment to see justice asleep on the couch, I run and jump over the L shaped couch to the other side of where she was.

I pounced on top of her screaming.

"Justice!" I repeat as I shake her.

"Huh, what damn Destiany." She says groggily.

I then proceeded to tell her about what happened.

She slowly nods as I finish, "He did well, he sure did." She starts.

"BUT." She screams after a few seconds of silence.

"If that son of a nutcracker does some sly shit again." She pauses and looks me dead in the eye.

"I got murder on my mind." She starts singing and gets up to dance.

She suddenly stops and looks from me to my room, "I am spending the night, Sarah is with Colby so you and I are going to have a school night sleep over." I chuckle after her sudden calmness.

"Well, let's go." She grabs my hand and pulls me to my room and she flys on to the bed, and quickly rolls over.

You will not believe how quickly she went to bed, it was only 12 in the morning so I scrolled through Instagram for about 15 minutes then went to bed.

I woke up the next morning to Justice's arm across my face.

I pull it down and smack her since she didn't flinch when the alarm went off.

"Justice get up we slept in, we have 30 minutes." She jumps up and runs to her apartment.

I chuckle and quickly get ready for the day and head to my first class.