two surprises in one day

It's been a few weeks, and all of us still don't know what to do about the whole Justice situation. Should we tell her what we know? Or let her figure out what she is going to do, maybe her and Johnny had a fall out, or there is something else we don't know.

     It was Saturday, and Sarah and I had planned a little sleep over at my apartment. Justice said she couldn't make it so we just went with it. I got out of bed and picked up my phone reading the time, 10 am. I got a shower and changed into some comfy clothes. I walked out of my room to the kitchen and opened my fridge to find some breakfast when there was a knock at the door. 

I walk over and open the door to see a nervous wreck, aka Sarah. 

"Destiany" She starts and pulls me out of the way and walks in, "get your shoes on this is an emergency we have to go to target, we will walk." I slowly nod my head and slide on my shoes and walk out with her.

"Destiany I am scared, I was supposed to get my period last week and it still never came, I thought I was just late." I looked at her, shocked. 

"You think you're-" she cut me off. 

"Yes" she hissed. 

"You and Colby didn't use a damn condom?" I asked with concern yet slight anger in my voice.

"I don't remember if he put one on, it was all in the moment." She sighs as we turn the corner of the street that meets with Target.

I walk up and open the door, "We will find out soon, just don't worry at the moment." I say as she sighs and basically runs to the isle we needed to be at. She grabs three and we head to check out.

About 15 minutes later we are sat in my tub waiting in complete silence. 

"If you are, who are you going to tell-" I was cut off by the timer, Sarah shoots up and looks at all three and reads them out.

"Positive" she chokes, "Positive," she breathes, "Neg- wait what, negative?"

"Two out of three, never seen that in my life." I widen my eyes looking at them.

"So, I am pregnant?" She chokes out her words, tears threatening to spill.

"Sarah, you need to talk to Colby." I say.

"Yeah, yeah, you're right." She picks up the sticks.

Before she walks out the door, "Come with me?" she asks nervously.

I nod and we walk out to the boys apartment room. 

Sarah knocks slowly, and to our surprise Kat opens the door.

"Kat?" Sarah and I say in unison, as Sarah lifts her head up. 

"Surprise" She says holding out her hands, as we go in for a hug. 

"I hate to do this but is Colby here, it is important?" Sarah asks.

Kat looks concerned and nods and points to the couch where Sam and Colby are, but they aren't paying attention. 

"Well, since you are all here might as well break it to you all, but mostly Colby." Sarah says as Colby picks his head up spotting Sarah and he walks over.

She dodged his hug and immediately starts crying and sits on the couch.

"What is wrong, love?" Colby says with concern dripping from his mouth.

She looks up at all of us on the couch, then looks at Colby, and smacks his chest, "You did this!" she yells as Colbys grabs her wrists and she breaks down again.

A few minutes later she had calmed down, and the tension grew stronger. She slowly reaches her hand in her pocket and gives them to Colby.

He looks confused at first then is eyes widen, "Sarah I-" 

She breaks down again, and he gently holds her calming her down. 

"We can do this." Colby says.

She looks at me and the rest of us, Sam and Kat look dumfounded yet they give a gentle smile.

"We are all here for you." Sam says as we all nod.