Stay

I turn my head a little to see Brennen sound asleep, I reach for my phone to look at the time.

12:03am

I sigh a little.

Me and Brennen were just watching movies all night. He fell asleep around 11 but I stayed up in my thoughts, and watching the movie a bit. 

I shuffled a little bit closer to Brennen, as he starts to stir from his sleep.

"Morning sunshine." I say as he smiles and lays his head on my shoulder.

"I should get going" I start, he pulls me closer with a groan. "Stay here tonight." he sighs.

"It is a Monday night, I have to go back because we have school." I chuckle a bit. 

"But please" He whines.

"I have to wear other clothes to school tomorrow." I start to get up.

"But I want to spend more time with you." He continues whining. 

I sigh, "What if you get some clothes here and come stay with me at my place."

He pirks up a bit, "Sounds wonderful." He smiles and gets up to pack.

I giggle at his sudden burst of energy and go put my shoes on. 

A few moments later Brennen comes out of his room and gets his keys.

"Ready?" I ask as he nods and grabs my hand and we make our way to my apartment complex.

I wiggle my key in the door as I hear another one open, Brennen and I turn our heads to see a random girl walk out of Sarah and Justices apartment. I look back at Brennen, and we shrug and laugh. As I open my door someone calls out for Brennen. 

"Brother!" Brennen shouts as I turn my head to see Brennen and Colby "Bro hugging."

I laugh, "Hi Colby." I say, as I was quickly interrupted by them talking as if they haven't seen each other in years. I wait for them to finish, Colby looks at me and says, "Oh we went to the doctor." he starts.

"And?" I question.

"She isn't pregnant." He sighs.

"Oh well that's, good?" I say.

"Yeah-" Colby starts, then looks at Brennen who looked shocked.

"Pregnant, you almost got Sarah knocked up?" He says is disbelief.

Colby scratches his neck and laughs a little. 

"You need to be safe bro" Brennen says.

"I know, I know." Colby starts, heading to his door, "See you soon guys." 

"Bye" Brennen and I say in unison.

We finally walk in the door, and immediately Mello runs out and follows us to my room. Brennen jumps on my bed throwing his stuff on the ground, following Mello.  "Is this a tempur pedic, it is comfier than mine, can I live here?" Brennen says with a sigh. I chuckle and lay next to him as he pulls me closer.

"I am glad I met you." He says.

"Where did that come from?" I ask.

"I don't know, I just was thinking on the way here. Ever since you walked in my class you brightened my world, and when I saw you singing on stage, I fell in-" he stopped himself.

"You fell in?" I repeated him.

"Love"