Explanation

"Brennen?" Colby says shocked.

I don't know what to say, I mean there has to be something behind it.

"It can be explained guys." Brennen says confidently.

My phone dings and I look down to see a message from Justice:

give me the signal when I can pounce on him.

I ignore it and look up to see everyone looking at me, I look to Brennen, "Explain, I can't be the only one shocked about this."

I got another message from Justice:

I am not shocked 

I ignore it again, and look back up to Brennen.

"I had this girlfriend in high school," he starts.

Oh high school

"She was rude to me and was only with me for my looks, she always threatened that she would cheat on me because I told her I wouldn't fuck her but she would never let me break up with her, and I would always see her with other guys. Later on in the so called relationship I decided if she wasn't going to let me break up with her, and was only with me for the "clout" I just texted her that I knew what she was doing, and I found someone else." He stopped to take a breath, "so, in a way I cheated on her, but also to me we broke up. It never felt like a real relationship." He stopped and looked around, "I didn't think I would be saying that today."

"Oh man, sorry for that." Sam says and Colby repeated a sorry, and Brennen nodded in response and looks at me.

"I am sorry she treated you that way, you deserved so much better." I say.

"Well, I have that now." he smiles and pecks me on the cheek as Sarah smiles.

Justice kind of ignored it all and looked at her phone and walked out, we look at each other and Sarah says "She has been acting off all day, and all up in her phone."

I nod and agreement as Sarah says she is going to go see what's going on. I sit in silence enjoying Brennen, Sam and Colby laughing and joking.

Sarah walks in, with a blank expression, the room went quiet as Colby asks her what's wrong. 

She ignores it and looks at me, "Isn't Justice talking to this guy names Johnny?"

I nod, "Yeah, why?" 

"Well I walked into the apartment to her and Kels from our last class" she points at Brennen, "his class." she says confused.

"I thought her and Johnny were doing so well?" I say.

"Me too, luckily they didn't see me." Sarah says.

I nod again, "Is this why she has been acting so weird?"

I continue, "what are we going to do?"