5.3

After being in the mini-bus for about fifteen minutes my mom handed me something. 'put it on' she said. I looked at it, realising it was a blindfold. 'oke' i said looking at all of them, then putting it on. Making my vision go black.

'take my hand' Heike said. She grabbed my hand and lead me out of the mini-bus. 'You can take it off now darling' my mom said. I put the blindfold down, squeezing my eyes shut. When i openend them again i gasped for air. 'what the hell is going on? What am i doin' here?' i asked, turning around facing all the girls. 'well my dear sweet daughter. You are getting married' my mom said while putting her hands into mine. My eyes widened at the words. 'married? Me? I'm not even engaged to Seb' i said. It was all a bit overwhelming for me. 'He wanted to make it special' Heike told me. 'he succeed at that' i say with a little smile, looking back behind me again.

'c'mon babe, let's get you in you're dress' Minttu said, grabbing my hand 'i don't even have a dress'  'yes you have

'c'mon babe, let's get you in you're dress' Minttu said, grabbing my hand 'i don't even have a dress'  'yes you have. Seb thaught off everything, let us pick out a dress for you. So we really hope you like it' she lead me to a room. Closing the door. 'there it is. If you need help. Just shout. We will be in the room next door. Putting on our dresses' she said. 'wait. Min, is this really happening?' i asked, tears starting to vorm in my eyes. 'yes Aiv. It is. You are goin to marry Seb in less than a half hour. So hold back those tears and get in you're dress' she told, and after giving me a kiss on the cheek she left me alone with my dress right in front off me. And see it hanging there, i already loved it.

'are you ready love?' i smiled at hearing my fathers voice on the other side off the door

'are you ready love?' i smiled at hearing my fathers voice on the other side off the door. 'give me ten seconds' i said while putting my left foot in my heel. Standing up, i looked at myself in the mirror. i was really wearing a weddingdress. 'i'm done' i told my dad, letting out a hugh shivering breath. My dad opened the door. At the sight of seeing me, his eyes get teary. 'dad don't' i say laughing, feeling the tears in my own eyes. 'you are so beautiful Aiv' he said. Pressing a kiss on my forehead. 'let's go then. Don't let him wait any longer' he said. I put my arm trough his. Closing my eyes for a second, let out another shivering breath and opened my eyes again. 'here we go'

As soon as we set our feets outside i looked up. There was soft music playing by two mens on a guitar. I looked right into Seb's eyes. And even at this distance, i can see them getting teary. 'i'm going to cry' i said to my dad, holding on to him a little harder. 'that's okay love' he said, giving me a wink before we finally start our walk down the isle. i looked around. Seeing all my friends with teary eyes. I smile at them, then returning my gaze back to Sebastian.

When we finally arrive at the aisle my father let me go, pressing one last kiss against my cheek, giving Seb a firm handshake and then put my hands into Sebastian. 'what the hell Seb' i said when i'm looking at him again. 'surprise' he said. i just smiled, looking at him. He was wearing a navy blue suit with a tie. I thought he couldn't get any more handsome then he already was, boy was i wrong. 'eye-fucking' he soflty says in my ear. i just smiled at him 'you looking so fucking handsome' i said. 'and you are looking so fucking beautiful' he answered.

After all the formal stuff, we finally came to the part where we would tell our vows. 'Sebastian, you may begin' he was told. He smiled, grabbing my hand.

'dear sweet Avy. i know it's all a little overwhelming for you, and i'm sorry for that. But i couldn't wait any longer. So i thought: hell why not. I wanted to make you my wife as soon as possible.
After i asked your dad for you're hand  and he gave the all clear, i started planning. First on my own, well that wasn't working. So i asked you brother and Kimi to help. They were really jumping in the air of joy. Not joking.
It was really hard not to spill anything to you about this day, how closer it came, how more enthusiastic i become.
So to wrap the story up:
Aiv, you are it. You are everything to me, without you i wouldn't be me. I hope we live oure life to the fullest, enjoy every moment of being togheter. Love eachother every single minute.
I can't get enough of you, and i can't wait to grow old with you. Ich liebe dich so sehr.

With both tears in our eyes we looked at eachother. 'how can i ever beat that hu?' i asked, people laughing at my comment. 'you don't, just tell me what you're heart says schatze' he said, squeezing my hand soflty. 'okay, here we go'

Dear Seb,
Yeah i'm a bit overwhelmed. But i really appreciate all you did for me. From choosing this beautiful spot to making my friends pick out my dress.
I really love you, and i was really waiting for you to pop the question. But this, this is so much better. I couldn't have wished for anything more. I'm with all the people i love.
And i'm marrying you, i'm one lucky girl ya know.
I never thaught that i would actually fall in love with a formula 1 driver.
But i did, and now i have to guys to worry about on race days.
Dan, Kimi. Thanks for helping. You really made this day unforgettable. I love you guys.
And as for you, mein schatze.
I love you, more than you could possibly know. Everytime i look at you those butterflies in my stomach come back to life, and everytime there are a bit more.
I fall in love with you a little bit more everyday. And i will not stop falling in love with you till we are old, and dead haha.
That's how long you are stuck to me, hope you are up for it. Because, hell, i know i am.
Seb, i love you, and i could never, never live without you anymore.

After i finish i let my emotions get the best of me, and a couple tears start streaming down my face. 'i love you' Seb whispers while sweeping my tears away. 'i love you' i whisper back. Smiling.

'times for the rings' the pastor says. I see Daniel standing up, walking towards us with his big smile. He stops and opens the little box. 'they are beautiful' i gasped. Looking at them both. Daniel just gives me a wink and giving Seb the one for me, and me the one for Seb.

Sebastian Vettel. Do you take Avy Ashley Ricciardo to be you're lovely wedded wife. And do you promise to love her in sickness and in health. Till death do you part?

Yes i do!

Avy Ashley Ricciardo. Do you take Sebastian Vettel to be you're lovely wedded husband. And do you promise to love him in sickness and in health. Till death do you part?

Ow, hell yes i do!

He puts the ring around my finger first, with shaky hands.
Then it's my turn and i put on his ring, also with shaky hands.

I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss your bride!

We smile at eachother, Seb puts his hand on my lower back, pulling me closer, with his other hand he grabs mine, i put my arm around his waist. Squeezing his hand tightly. 'finally, Mrs. Vettel' he said softly while putting his lips softlt against mine. Making everyone cheer and clap for us.

Ladies and gentlemen, i proudly present to you. Mr. and Mrs. Sebastian Vettel.